Baby Diaper scents

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I work in retail and every night I work i sweep the floor and I go be the diaper isle and I just love the smell of those diapers. One, that's probably weird and 2, are there any scent thingies to make my car or my room smell like that. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Everytime I have my car wash they always ask me what scent do I want and I always choose baby powder. I wonder what they use and hope they made one of those febreeze plug in like that. Also for some reason I
Always get nervous when I got to the diaper isle for some reason lol

I love the smell of pampers, I wish someone could get that scent in a liquid bottle so I could spray a little in every diaper. I like to keep a small back of pampers in my diaper closet and rip the top off of it so the smell permeates the area.
ABU has tried to replicate the pampers smell, it smells pleasant but really not the smell I'm looking for, rearz has a scent that is a little closer to the pampers smell.
Hell when I wear a pampers stuffer the wet diaper smell even smells good to me. IDK I know I'm weird and I'm ok with that.

I just get a pack of pampers scented baby wipes. They are so strong smelling I can smell them in my room x3

PyjamaBaby said:
In the dollar store in Canada you can get a baby powder air freshener. They're great [emoji106]
Is there a website I can get them from?

Today you might work for company x. Ten years from now you may manage company x.

Scent is not private outside you home and is not unlike smoking in a non smoker's space.

I did this lots when younger and regret it.

Now I want to be known as someone who did x or managed y, not the person who stank of baby scent at public space z.

One cannot take those impacts on others back.

Now I still at times like baby scent products, so I still use them, but I keep the in private space where I have control over who sees this part of myself.

Other's judge. It would be good if they didn't but, they do.

Diapers can be discrete but scent isn't.

I too work in a place where I can pass through a pleasantly smelling diaper aisle on a regular basis.

As for your question, I usually keep ABU Lavenders under my bed to give my room the same scent.

amouage gold man is a scent that comes very close in many ways to vintage Pampers. It is very expensive, but you can find samples for about $10. If it had a tinge of orange, it would nail it. It is amazing how one scent would seem out of place, Orange for example, but blend it with other things and you get something totally different.

I too wish for at least the ABDL diapers to be scented with that exact scent, or at least replicas like SDK. Makes sense considering your smell nerves connect to your brain exactly where your long term memory is. This is why certain scents bring us back to a place in time. Or a smell can bring back memories.

I notice the scents more often with Pampers or Luvs. I only use Huggies baby wipes and I don't notice a scent on those.

That pampers scent I could smell that all day long infact I wish my room could smell like maybe once in awhile it would be nice occasionally.

BabyMax2000 said:
So, I work in retail and every night I work i sweep the floor and I go be the diaper isle and I just love the smell of those diapers. One, that's probably weird and 2, are there any scent thingies to make my car or my room smell like that.

Stick a baby wipe in the opening of one of the AC/heater vents on your dash.

Reactions: Chosen
Illinoise said:
Stick a baby wipe in the opening of one of the AC/heater vents on your dash.
You. Are. A. Genius.

BluefireJay05 said:
That pampers scent I could smell that all day long infact I wish my room could smell like maybe once in awhile it would be nice occasionally.
Same. I love those scents. Smells clean, soft I guess, it's just a perfect scent.

My favorite baby wipe scent is the Walmart parent choice fresh scent.

Whenever I go to a shop I kinda make it a habit of walking down the baby isle just to get that scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back