Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I know that this has probably been asked before but I have just placed a order for 2 packs of the crinklz from tge rearz website and was wondering if they ship discreetly . My second question is how long does it take for them to ship from Canada to USA. I made a title error I meant to say rearz shipping

Last edited:
Order times vary. I have been waiting for my order for a little over a week. But from what I can tell based on their website and from reading others input about them yes they ship discreetly.

If you are interested in have a list of other places I have found that ship discreetly, and have more products ranging from onsies and all things ABDL.

The other online shops I use are
Cuddlz.com
Northshorecare.com
Adultclothdiaper.com
Rearz.ca (this was my first place I ordered from)
And
Littleforbig.com

It looks like they all ship in discreet packaging. I also ordered some stuff from the Tena website it arrived in a plain brown box with just my name and address.

And I'm in the US on the west coast. As said above I've been waiting a little over a week.

scbaby said:
Order times vary. I have been waiting for my order for a little over a week. But from what I can tell based on their website and from reading others input about them yes they ship discreetly.

If you are interested in have a list of other places I have found that ship discreetly, and have more products ranging from onsies and all things ABDL.

The other online shops I use are
Cuddlz.com
Northshorecare.com
Adultclothdiaper.com
Rearz.ca (this was my first place I ordered from)
And
Littleforbig.com

It looks like they all ship in discreet packaging. I also ordered some stuff from the Tena website it arrived in a plain brown box with just my name and address.

And I'm in the US on the west coast. As said above I've been waiting a little over a week.

Muchos Gracias (Many Thanks)
:smile1:

It takes about a week to get it from them. You should get a tracking update emailed also after purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so excited because the order I put in with rearz should be arriving toady:smile1:

Enjoy they have some great products. What did you get?

Dbabdlstore said:
Enjoy they have some great products. What did you get?

2 packs of crinklz diapers

Last edited:
They really did do a great job with shipping. They got it to me in 4 days and I have been looking everwhere for crinklz until I found rearz. Im definitely ordering from them again:smile1: It's love at first sight I guess.

Last edited:
[emoji1360][emoji1360]

Glad you received your order. Even more glad (gladder?) that I live less than an hour from Rearz. ����

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back