Bambino white diaper sale ends 6/18/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FYI all regular bianco and bianco stretch diapers are on sale at bambino, 10% off bags and 15% off cases.
I ordered a case of the white stretches (love these diapers) and saved 15% off, these diapers are priced high at $128.00 a case for 40 or $3.20 per piece, with the sale the case price drops down to $108.80 or $2.72 per piece.
$20.00 in savings help with these Cadillac diapers

Nice! I was planning on ordering a case of biancos in about a week. That will save some bucks, if they haven't sold them all out by that time. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: then I just realized you clearly says it ends on the 18th. D'oh!

Last edited:
I wonder if they're just pushing out a bad diaper. I don't know about the stretch version, but the regular doesn't like to absorb the length of the diaper & tends to leak after a few moderate wettings, unlike my M2 which can hold multiple without issue.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got a case of the plain white stretches from them before and there perfect, exactly identical to the printed ones, no issues at all.

Woah crap I just went to checkout and instead of letting me make a new account when I clicked create account, it logged me into some random dudes account, showing me his address, email, full name, purchase history, etc! YIKES!

Of course I logged out immediately and left it alone. I don't want to invade some poor guys privacy.

I love this diaper especially the way it stretches and you can get a tight fit. I agree with DiaperMark that they don't absorb up the back. This seems to be a problem with most disposables the fact that they don't wick like a cloth diaper. As hard as I try to get them to absorb high in the back I can't seem to pull it off. I did go ahead and buy a case.

I so badly want to try the magnifico stretch. I just can't ship to my house on account of the wife.

pampers4U said:
sale the case price drops down to $108.80 or $2.72 per piece.
$20.00 in savings help with these Cadillac diapers

From what I've heard, they are more like a maybe a Lincoln of diapers at best,

rennecfox said:
From what I've heard, they are more like a maybe a Lincoln of diapers at best,

LOL - unless you actually tried them then your assuming and when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. (please don't take offense of this, ive been waiting for a while to say this some where)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back