ABU Kiddos and LittlePawz smalls now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyhood said:
Glad to hear they're awesome.

Similar to how ABU prints SDKs which are clearly a near-reproduction of the 90s Pampers, I'd die for an ABU spin-off of the original white-backed Huggies using the Kiddo chassis. It's very similar, especially now being clear-taped AND with one on each side. The Bambino Teddy is currently the closest landing zone print to the Muppet Babies the old Huggies used to feature. I'm sure ABU's designer Marci could do much better and help ABU tackle that untapped vintage-style market.

White would be great but they definitely absolutely must do the pink ones first!

Boyhood said:
For absorbancy, what are you referring to as "other v2 vintage?"

Any pics?

Sorry meant SDKv2s, Cushies v2s and the Lavender, along with the Kiddo v2s all appear to me to be the same absorbency (which I think is the idea since they are all ABU Vintage style.)

No pics, ABU have professional models for that ;)

I changed out out the preschool last night and put on another bare bums, they held awesome thro the night, I wet twice, once during my sleep and then again when I got up, they are def decent, haven't had issues with padding or sap bunching up, good wicking, new clear tapes are holding nicely.
I'm going to wear kiddos all day, so I'll let you know how I make out as I go

MailCat581 said:
Now that would be a pretty cool one if they do one in all blue also.

Yep for sure!

Imagine the ABU Vintage range having SDKs, Cushies, Lavender, Kiddo and homages to Huggies in white, pink and blue!

The whole muppet babies designs are unnecessary IMO they could definitely use their own character designs in case the Huggies people were unhappy about diapers being made to resemble something they haven't made for 20 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back