rearz orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Those of you who have ordered from Rearz, what is the usual turn around time on orders?
I placed the order on Saturday so it would not have processed until Monday. But typically what is the turn around time?

I've only ordered from them once, but the processed it lightning quick. Order was here in less than a week. I'm in Canada though, so that could make a difference.

When I place my orders over the weekend or really early Monday morning I'll get the package on Friday. I have one coming in tomorrow that I ordered last weekend.

Thank you both very much. I have some Bambinos and some of the black seduction nighttime diapers coming.

I live in the north east of the US, if I order on the weekend I usually receive them by Friday providing there's no holidays or massive weather delays, same with bambino and Abu when the order comes out of Washington state

I live only a few hours away from the warehouse and I just ordered stuff Tuesday and seen it at the post office Wednesday

I'm all the way on the west coast in central California. Hope they get here soon.

By the way, you are going to love the Seductions. I tried a sample pack and they hold a lot without leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back