Diapered on Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So.... My birthday is coming soon. I thought I would wear diapers that day & do something special to make the day memorable. I have invited some of my best friends to my house. We will spend the day on various fun activities in the house, go out for some food in the evening & cut a small cake at night.This would be my first padded birthday. Nobody knows that I wear diapers & I intend keep it a secret. I'm thinking of doing things like :

1. Wear diapers around my friends, even when I go out (They wouldn't suspect anyting, would they? )

2. Wet while cutting the cake/ when they are all wishing me or while blowing the candles.

Would this be a good idea to wear diapers on your birthday? Give me ideas of what I can do with diapers to make this day fun and memorable. Or, should I just skip wearing that day?

You can make this the best you can in any way you can. I'm wearing at all holidays now and especially on my birthday.

My birthday was in a diaper so why not celebrate with one on too. I plan on wetting and if I'm brave enough mess my diaper. I haven't done that yet.

But maybe reveal a hint of your diaper to your closet friend?

I'm IC so I'm kind of out.

scbaby said:
You can make this the best you can in any way you can. I'm wearing at all holidays now and especially on my birthday.

My birthday was in a diaper so why not celebrate with one on too. I plan on wetting and if I'm brave enough mess my diaper. I haven't done that yet.

But maybe reveal a hint of your diaper to your closet friend?

I'm IC so I'm kind of out.

I'm also IC, which does force you out, but I must emphasise that OP should avoid revealing their diapered status to anyone who doesn't have a need to know.

Kaliborio said:
I'm also IC, which does force you out, but I must emphasise that OP should avoid revealing their diapered status to anyone who doesn't have a need to know.

OP means?

OP means original poster.

I say go for it. There's hardly any reason for you not to, so why not weather a diaper.

As for what to do, do everything you'd normally do anyways, plus pee when you want to.

OP can mean either "Original Poster" (referring to the person that started the thread) or "Original Post" (referring to the first post in a thread) depending on context.

As long as someone doesn't give you a surprise birthday spanking, you should be able to get by with wearing a diaper without anyone knowing about it.

So... I've decided that I'll put on a diaper at the morning and pass the day normally. One thing I would do is avoid going to the toilet. Or atleast avoid them for wetting. I'll do it in my diapers whenever I feel the urge. One thing I need to figure out is how to change my diaper and also how to dispose the diaper if I wet it with my friends present.

Adiba said:
So... I've decided that I'll put on a diaper at the morning and pass the day normally. One thing I would do is avoid going to the toilet. Or atleast avoid them for wetting. I'll do it in my diapers whenever I feel the urge. One thing I need to figure out is how to change my diaper and also how to dispose the diaper if I wet it with my friends present.

Depends how long they'll be there. If it's a good quality diaper, you can just stay in the wet diaper for a couple hours, maybe even wet it again with none the wiser and then change when they leave. If they'll be there for too long, then you should just go to the bathroom to change and make sure you have some way to store it discreetly there (like a trash bag underneath the sink in a closed cabinet or something). Alternately, if you've got a basement or some other separate area where your main trash bin is located, make an excuse to go there for a while, like taking out all the food trash maybe, and then change there and put the diaper in the trash bin along with whatever else you're throwing out.

More generally, I'm curious how much trouble you think you'd face if your friends found out. There's a chance they will if you're diapered all day on your birthday and they're over for a long time. If that's a big problem, I'd advise caution, but if you think them finding out wouldn't be that bad, then it's easier to have more fun and see what you can get away with doing.

You change like you normally would by taking the old one off, then putting a new one on. You dispose of the old one by rolling it into itself, then tossing it in the nearest trash bin. And you change around others, by excusing yourself and going to the bathroom to change.

Slomo said:
You change like you normally would by taking the old one off, then putting a new one on. You dispose of the old one by rolling it into itself, then tossing it in the nearest trash bin. And you change around others, by excusing yourself and going to the bathroom to change.

The point I was worrying about in my post (and which I imagine is worrying the OP) is that if you toss a used diaper in a bathroom trash bin and then later on one of the friends goes to use the bathroom, they might notice it and be understandably confused. Especially since many people just have the trash can sitting out in a corner in the bathroom, it could be relatively visible if changing there. My suggestion as per my previous post, is to look for a spot in the bathroom where you can covertly store the used diaper if the trash bin itself isn't a good spot for it (like putting it in a trash bag in a cabinet under the sink if there's a cabinet there).

You could change in your room f nobody is planned to be going in there. Then can discard of wet ones after they leave

I'd personally just spend the day padded but don't use and don't tell. You'll enjoy your padding more if you're not stressing over it all day. And if you're ever thinking "I can't wait to get this diaper off...", you're doing it wrong!

ArchieRoni said:
The point I was worrying about in my post (and which I imagine is worrying the OP) is that if you toss a used diaper in a bathroom trash bin and then later on one of the friends goes to use the bathroom, they might notice it and be understandably confused. Especially since many people just have the trash can sitting out in a corner in the bathroom, it could be relatively visible if changing there. My suggestion as per my previous post, is to look for a spot in the bathroom where you can covertly store the used diaper if the trash bin itself isn't a good spot for it (like putting it in a trash bag in a cabinet under the sink if there's a cabinet there).

But who's to say when that diaper was disposed of. Plus, one good trick I do is wash my hands afterwards. The paper towels I've used to dry my hands then gets tossed over the diaper. If your friend notices, then he's digging through the trash which warrants questioning of your own.

If you're planning on drinking alot, a heavy diaper is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back