Is it normal for an adult male to ageplay as a little girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've recently started ageplaying as a little girl, and find it for fulfilling than ageplaying as a little boy. Is this normal?

Yes it is there are a lot of Sissy's out there.
If it brings you Joy then what's wrong nothing.
I know a few guys that play as little girls .

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy
I'd say it's normal for ABs. I occasionally like mentally wandering into the sissy realm. I couldn't explain why but I'm sure it's psychologically connected to being AB/DL. I wear girl Goodnites and I have as many pink kitten and cupcake Baby Pants training pants as I do the blue, cars and trucks, etc. It just seems to go with the territory.

• Love
"Normal" is not the word I'd use for describing any of us... ^_^;;

As Dogboy says, among ABs I think it's not uncommon to try some gender bending play. Many of us enjoy the AB world because of the innocence we can experience or because of the pampering and coddling we can get - little girls get both of that up through older ages than boys.

Besides girls get the cuter clothes!

Last edited:
Some good advice above and sums up the discussion well. It is less about what is normal and more about expressing yourself in a way that is safe for you and others around you. Only you will know what your comfort level is and only you can create a scenario that is fulfilling.

I agree with the sentiments that many who identify on the ABDL spectrum also have tendencies towards role playing in a different gender. That is not to say both always go hand in hand but the connections are easy to make and both can crossover on many levels.

One aspect I have noticed that seems to overlap the most is the embarrassment/humiliation angle that sissies can indulge in at times. One adult baby I used to play with enjoyed being dressed like a little girl and would want to be told they were a boy being 'made' into a babygirl.

The cute factor is definitely another aspect I have come across. Rightly or wrongly society can deem babygirl clothes and colours as 'cuter' and maybe this aids the regression process. I do not think it is far fetched to imagine many ABDL folk want to take their regression to a new level of escapism. And what better way than to be completely removed from your gender as well as age.

The motivations to gender bend are not really all that important though. You have to decide what is right for you and what you need from your playtime. Trying new baby items or a sissy dress is fine. Expressing ourselves in ways that create happiness is very fulfilling and this is what you should concentrate on.

Nobody can tell you what to indulge in or the right way to regress. Have fun experimenting with gender and see where your thoughts take you. If something does not feel right, try putting a new spin on it or something altogether different. Normal is boring, be YOU!

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy and BusterBunny
I also do some minor gender bending nothing wrong with it I am not hurting anyone or myself and I know I am a guy who is just "playing" as a little girl no harm done. I guess this is all I can say for now.

• Love
Obviously we're uncommon to start with and your situation is uncommon within that. I think having fantasies and giving yourself the freedom to explore them in the right situations is very normal.

I've flirted with the idea of labeling myself a "sissy" because my diaper fantasies tend to fall on the girly end of the spectrum. In diaper prints and diaper accessories, I have a strong preference for the girl stuff. It's interesting, but while I don't know why I like diapers in the first place, I have a pretty good theory on why I have these sissy inclinations: When I was young and first exploring my diaper interests, it just so happened that almost all of the diaper-age children I knew were girls. My younger sister was one, as were the younger siblings of two of my neighbor-friends. And then there were several other children of family friends who were in diapers, all but one of them girls. I was generally very envious of younger children in diapers, and because almost all of those I knew happened to be girls, it was inevitable that many of their real-life, girl-toddler-in-diapers experiences came to be focal points of my own role-play.

hi. I enjoy being pretty and it's as normal as anything else. If my playmates don't mind cool. If others don't like it they can find someplace else to play. But it's something you basically have to hunt for playmates in the first place, and they have to be searching too... you're 'pretty' much in the company of others who are also into our way of having fun.

AdorableRabbit said:

As Dogboy says, among ABs I think it's not uncommon to try some gender bending play. Many of us enjoy the AB world because of the innocence we can experience or because of the pampering and coddling we can get - little girls get both of that up through older ages than boys.

Gender-Bending is not uncommon in the AB/DL Community.
Crossing the gender divide can be comforting.
Girls are supposed to be soft and wanting more hugs and cuddling.
But boys are supposed to be hard and not have "feelings".
I have "feelings", and yes, in many of my AB/DL regression times, instead of playing with boy's toys, I quietly play with baby dolly friends.
I give them gentle hugs.
I feed them a bottle.
I burp them.
I pretend to change their diapers.
I try to be a "Mommy" to my baby dolly friends.
Yes, I am "Male".

• Love
Yes! "Normalcy" anymore os all about your perspective, amd from mine, anything can be normal so long as things don't become suprises for partners who arent expecting it at all

If it feels normal to you, just enjoy it!

Actually i'm not into ageplaying/roleplaing but i want to wrote this anyway. I do not consider myself as a sissy but i anyway i want sometimes to wear skirt or some cute socks (long socks. Just google it) with some pink diaper.
I'm still trying to accept myself.

Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes.

AdorableRabbit said:

:eek: Very True! And that is correct, As long as your not harming anyone and not beleving it, your fine.

I think it's great. For me being dressed in pretty pink, frilly, girly stuff makes me feel adorable. I'm 100% sissy when I play and 100% male the rest of the time. It's been this way as long as I can remember and I love it! Have fun with it!

Achieldan said:
Is this normal?

if you have to ask, you already know the answer.

MassIncon said:
if you have to ask, you already know the answer.

I'm not so sure. I think it's more in terms of how you look at it. Maybe what makes me feel the most right is to spin plates on sticks while wearing dragon jammies and a top hat. That is most decidedly not the norm. However, everyone has things they do to feel right or comfortable. For many people, they're well-accepted and can be done without fuss. Serving those needs is very normal, even if the method is unorthodox.

We can obsess about how we're different from "normal" people or (I think more productively) focus on how the things we desire can be positive influences in our lives and bring joy to ourselves and others. Seeking those outcomes is very normal.

Reactions: Marka
Yeah, it's fine. Even though it says Little "Girl" a male can identify as one too, not just females. Same with Little Boy. A lot of the terms are gender neutral, so really you can use any term to identify with.

Let me know if you find a "Normal" person. Never found one yet. No matter what you do or say someone will get upset. So basically ^^^^ them (insert your own word you think appropriate) If you enjoy it and its not hurting anyone, unless they like that too, dont worry about it.

Over the years I have met many sissy babies who enjoy all sorts of things. I never judge. As long as its fun for both and a secret between the two of you then just enjoy.

Now who whats to step into a nice pair of plastic panties to be covered with some cute little frilly girly panties? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back