Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What is your favorite diaper and why.
Brand size make company

What is your favorite night time diaper and why.

scbaby said:
What is your favorite diaper and why.
Brand size make company

What is your favorite night time diaper and why.
Rearz safari is probs the best. Thick, great Absorbancy and thickness

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cool. I'll look into those

ABU Cushies currently stand as my favorite. It's one thing to have a very comfortable and high-performing diaper, but it's another to have a diaper that makes me feel as babyish as can be, and practically everything about the Cushies makes me feel small: The absorbency, thickness, prints, and two-tape design are my favorite qualities in particular (basically the entire diaper :p).

I like cloth and vinyl pants

Cuddlz Nursery, followed closely by ABU Cushies and cloth-backed PreSchools.

I really like DC Idly. It has a unique blue shell, fun but not over-the-top prints, and is all around a good diaper. Not super thick and noticeable, but at the same time has a good capacity.

TRANQUILITY ATN XL-Size diapers (When I can get a hold of a package of them...).
They are baby-like, even though they are "Plain White".

caitianx said:
TRANQUILITY ATN XL-Size diapers (When I can get a hold of a package of them...).
They are baby-like, even though they are "Plain White".
Have you checked out northshore? I think I saw the tranquility xl's on there, I was just over there browsing online and I believe I saw them.

Pampers Cruisers :) for all the reasons. They can hold so much!!!

Pampers Cruisers for a baby diaper--they smell the best and have the best designs--but for an ABDL diaper I'm loving then new all white Bambino--looks just like the diaper I wore when I was almost two and a little after--perfect!

I would have to say the bambino bianco stretch and magnifico are now my favorite diaper, I love the plastic shell (its soft and crunchy) the diaper is thick and bulky and the side stretch wings add to that pampers cruiser feel, closest thing to a baby diaper than an adult can actually wear. I cant wait for another manufacture (ahmm ABU) to come out with there stretch hybrid version.

My number 1 all time favorite diaper would be the ABU Space. I love the theme, the capacity, and the design. I love that they are crinkly and poofy and that I can have fun killing aliens while I'm at it x3 Fading alien wetness indicators are neat! Also the tapes are decent. I've haven't had any major problems with the tapes.

DannyBBaby said:
I like cloth and vinyl pants
Me, too. I have always used cloth/plastic pants (from various sources). I occasionally use a disposable, mostly from ABU, but cloth is my favorite style.

I like the gauze cloth diapers the best. I pin them on and add plastic pants. That is what I usually wear at night. If I am out and about during the daytime, I will often wear a disposable, either a certainty tape-on or tena pull-on underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back