Why do i hide. My diaper life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to assume that you do not have such things as Diabetes, or are having sexual intercourse with someone who's personal hygiene is relatively poor.

some of the other causes of a UTI are not draining your bladder completely, leaving urine trapped by your urethra, or held against.

you may consider wearing your nappies a little looser, increasing your water intake as opposed to soda/coffee.

another thing you may consider is doing a more thorough wash, as opposed to a baby-wipe during your clean ups.

extended periods of immobility, kidney stones, lower immune systems due to antibiotics etc can also contribute to male UTI

as for the other initial topic that you posted on, about having to hide.

Are you currently employed?

Are you currently contributing to the upkeep of the household? I.E. Rent, groceries, bills.

If you are not helping with the upkeep of the house, you need to respect the requests of those that are.

Not much to add, only reiterate. A diaper by itself will not cause a UTI so long as you're not pushing it that is. Stay clean, hydrated, and change often enough, and you'll be just fine.

Many of us have also gone into great detail about helping you overcome your feelings of shame. I don't know why you're asking about it again, but perhaps you should spend some time re-reading the replies in your other threads.

FYI for the others. Makena has stated before the reason why he has so many periods in his sentences is because on his phone the period is too close to the space bar (not a good argument I know- especially since just one read through before posting would catch them).

He has also said he was using low to mid grade diapers before, and drinks too much soda and not enough water. (Possibly a big part of the reason he got a UTI in the first place).

He has also stated he just recently switched to confidry, is attempting to cut back on the sodas, and after more than a week he reluctantly did go see his doctor about his UTI.

While I do agree that makena can come across as trolling for asking the same thing, and frustrating due to his many periods, I do still believe he is being genuine. Please give him a chance, even if he is coming around very slowly, he is making progress.

Reactions: MagicMeow and MotherFaith
I do have problem not empty the bladder and I have a history of holding. So that must be it not the wet diaper. When I drink alot water and some beer or coffee I go tons. I think making my diaper loose. Will make it leak. I do have a job and I do chores around the house. I think it is so silly to seek diapers in and out of house when my family knows but they will never do that because they will never accept it. So what is a good system to use for changing diaper? I will study my threads. Thank you both for thinking. I am genuine type of diapered guy

makena43 said:
I do have problem not empty the bladder and I have a history of holding. So that must be it not the wet diaper. When I drink alot water and some beer or coffee I go tons. I think making my diaper loose. Will make it leak. I do have a job and I do chores around the house. I think it is so silly to seek diapers in and out of house when my family knows but they will never do that because they will never accept it. So what is a good system to use for changing diaper? I will study my threads. Thank you both for thinking. I am genuine type of diapered guy

Your family doesn't have to accept you like wearing a diaper, only accept that you do. If they fail in this, then it's their problem and not yours. Stop sneaking your diaper orders in the house too, you said they already know about them anyways right. As for disposal, get a decent diaper pail or trash can with a lid on it. Take out the trash when it gets ful, or on trash day.

makena43 said:
I personally tie my own diapers up in a grocery bag or designated disposal bag before throwing them out and then toss them directly into our outside garbage bin. However I am legitimately incontinent so my family has no choice but to accept. Maybe just have a seperate bin with a sealing lid? I know specialized stores sell adult diaper pails, or even just a trash can with a tightly sealed lid and individually bag the diapers.

I don't understand the accepting itself stomo. The getting rid of diapers is easy. I was just wondering if you guys just pee 3 to 4 times and use baby wipes and power for each change. I reread some of my threads of going out in diapers and I believe all I got to do is put on diaper and. Eat my dinner then almost at the end take. It off. And just think. No worries nobody's and keep doing this and maybe a month or year it will not be shame or nervous anymore. Seems easy to do just. Beat the feelings in my mind

makena43 said:
Chickeykeys, I am confused about who is right about uti which is caused by a wet diaper. So what is the proper hygiene and diaper changes? My uti is getting Better. I been taken 2 pills From my doctor and drinking cranberry juice.
Hi makane42,
uti's are usually a result of your penis being contaminated by pooh, so if you wet and mess your nappy you are far more likely to get one. There are other reasons for uti's, these can include kidney stones, catheters, an enlarged prostate gland and a lowered immune system caused by something like type 2 diabetes and also constipation although that is more usual in children. You have done the right thing by going to your Dr's as most uti's need anti-biotics.

However there are things you can do for yourself to help prevent getting them. When not wearing a nappy wear loose fitting cotton underwear, take showers instead of baths, always, ALWAYS make sure that you clean the head of the penis and under the foreskin after a nappy change. Finally lots of clear fluids, such as water or carbonated drinks (coke etc, but try to get the caffeine free version), avoid tea and coffee. Despite what people say about cranberry juice there is no evidence to show it works to relieve uti's other than by helping keep you hydrated and peeing.

Okay I will do all that thank you

rennecfox said:
Yeah they aren't even adding details anymore, so this is becoming completely pointless even if they aren't a troll. I don't know what they want to hear otherwise. People have given their feedback more then a couple of times.

What was going on?
I know some users can not help the way they type and some people have certain contitions which should not be joked about. I am not going to say what I have in this thread otherwise if it is a troll they will just get idea's and I do not want that.

Moo already knows at hand since I PMed him when I fist signed up for the forums.

Angellothefox said:
What was going on?
I know some users can not help the way they type and some people have certain contitions which should not be joked about. I am not going to say what I have in this thread otherwise if it is a troll they will just get idea's and I do not want that.

Moo already knows at hand since I PMed him when I fist signed up for the forums.

Read the users posts, some of them are not comprehensible due to punctuation.... periods specifically, people initially asked him kindly to fix this problem, but he ignored and continued making posts ignoring the issue.

I'm not joking about the person but it is a rule that posts can at least be understood.... some of his are not fitting that rule criteria, he was then getting frustrated and making new posts and bumping his threads back up on top and getting chewed out by people fed up with the incomprehensible nature of some of his posts.

Last edited:
That is true. I will make them readable. I keep on bumping it up; because, i Am austic I like step by step directions. I appreciate all the help. I will also take out a paper and write it out first. Then write. I am reread posts I started and the concepts. Are making sense and.I did note people. Are repeating the same things. Maybe I just like to learn more or a secret way of making. It easy to go out in diaper.

Last edited:
*Sighs* You're not getting it makena, if people have something to add they will and even now this latest post is not helping your problem. Work on writing one clear concise about your problem and then wait for people.

for example:

I'm looking for suggestions on how to accept my desires to wear diaper. What has worked for any of you in the past? If I wear in public, when would be the best times to start with?

Ultimately you have to realize this key point- only you can decide what works for you, others can make suggestions, but there is no walkthrough to self acceptance.

Yes renifox I understand you. The example is exactly what I want to say. What was wrong with my last post? I reread it. So take people's. Suggestions and find my own way. Maybe. On the self accepting. I think. When I can wear around peopl without thinking about it and I am focus on work or other. Problems in life. Then have full self accepting of wearing diapers

Much of my family have no knowledge of my diaper-related interests.

My twin sister knows about it and doesn't mind at all. After all, she wore nighttime diapers until about age 8.

My girlfriend is a DL herself.

My family. Knows about my diapers. My mom found my extra diapers and moved them to the closet I feel shame. But as along as I keep it private she has no.problem with that

Critique of the post Makena requested

Well since you asked:

makena43 said:
That (should be this) is true. I will make them readable. I keep on bumping it up; because, i Am austic (originally you had Eggutism which was very confusing spelling is "autistic" but this is an improvement and glad to see you are aware how to edit posts also may want to add a comma to break up that thought) I like step by step directions. I appreciate all the help. I will also take out a paper and write it out first. (a comma would much better fit here) Then write. I am reread (should be "rereading the posts") I started and the concepts. (confusing period) Are making sense and. (this period really should be removed) I did note people. (the word I believe you mean is "notice" but I am not 100 % sure as you did private message me before which some people would refer to as "noting" again with an extraneous period) Are repeating the same things. Maybe I just like to learn more or a secret way of making. (Another unneeded and confusing period) It easy to go out in diaper.

Again, this not to make you feel bad, it's to help you be better understood and rather stop you from continually getting flamed by quite a few people who have become understandably frustrated. Saying you are going to make something readable if you can not make it readable will not help the situation as this makes people feel as though you don't value their time and feedback enough to respect their input and help them help you. Again on message boards, one readable post is worth more then 5 posts that seem needy and are incoherent. So slow down, take your time, stop using your phone if that's the main source of the extraneous periods as they make up over half the problems currently making your posts work to read. People aren't expecting it to be perfect, but they do want to be able to read it without needing to read it 4 or 5 times and then make some speculations about meaning.

Last edited:
I see what I need to work on. Which is better wordds, comas, and the periods. If I talk in person people can undeirstand Me. I wanted to pm you ,so to avoid the grammar. Police and get good info

Last edited:
makena43 said:
I see what I need to work on. Which is better wordds, comas, and the periods. If I talk in person people can undeirstand Me. I wanted to pm you ,so to avoid the grammar. Police and get good info

Thanks for making the effor to improve your writing. It does have further to go, but is clearly better than even last week.

Hopefully even this little bit will help improve your confidence in general.

Thank you .

I am wondering if I hide mine not out of shame as one would think, but because its something that I enjoy doing as an individual. I was thinking that if I told a girl I met I have wear diapers and she did accept it, I probably could not because I feel that doing so would ruin the great moments that I have already wearing them alone.

I am wondering if my diaper wearing is my sexuality even though I do not mix the two together. I do not like to wear the diaper to get turned on, or even like to be in it when masturbating, but I feel the completeness of myself when wearing them as other than posting here I do not think I would love to go into details with my experiences with anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back