Well I think it's happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've spent the last 3 days going 24/7 with a couple hours in between diapers to allow my skin to breathe. Well despite this I've earned a decent case of diaper rash. Last night I tried going to bed in underwear like normal. I tossed and turned and was unable to sleep for two hours and finally at 6am I decided to put on some triple paste and a dry 24/7. After that I drank a bottle of water and was asleep in 30 minutes. I doubt I'll be going full 24/7 but I may be sleeping diapered most nights from now on.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The other thing is, as recently as as couple months ago, wearing to bed might've meant that it would take me a couple hours to get to sleep. I don't seem to have this problem anymore given the right product. What's more is that though I may not be fully wetting in my sleep sometimes I struggle to remember waking up to pee.

What diaper do you use for overnight?

I use a good diaper protective cream like Aveeno Baby. Desitin is excellent for diaper rash.

Ive been using dry 24 at night. Also I have triple paste for rashes and extended wear, (but how desitin) It works really well but I don't always wear it because it might not be necessary. But since I've been wearing daily it might become a necessity. I have started using powder in every diaper however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back