Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
This sounds like something I could get into. I may have to look into this more. I've always liked the Furry ideology. Become someone you are not (figuratively.

This is a good idea. I've been struggling to create mine, but I think I finally figured her out now in terms of appearance. I'm one step closer to accepting myself as a furry, ad that makes me happier.

So glad I could help, and welcome to the furry fandom.

When I was first into the furry fandom you were actually probably around the age of your fursona. That said this is a nice little concise Bio Page you worked out.

scbaby said:
This sounds like something I could get into. I may have to look into this more. I've always liked the Furry ideology. Become someone you are not (figuratively.

Dude, slow down. You're still getting used to accepting your DL side and beginning to explore your AB side. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

What a lovely thing to do to help others. I am not fur identifying but this gives me a good starting point if I was. You could expand it to have a little description of on the different parts and maybe an example. Is there a way to add pictures to give any newbies an idea of what they need to be thinking about?

MotherFaith said:
You could expand it to have a little description of on the different parts and maybe an example. Is there a way to add pictures to give any newbies an idea of what they need to be thinking about?

Thank you for the suggestion, I will work on the implementation to clarify certain parts immediately.

Also yes there are ways to add photos, I will have to look for good places to implement photos.

0627172220.jpg

0628172336.jpg

This looks really cool and would give me a chance to write details about my fursona. BTW, What do you mean by tail type?

0703172153 (2).jpg
KittyninjaW said:
This looks really cool and would give me a chance to write details about my fursona. BTW, What do you mean by tail type?

KittyninjaW said:

As you may be aware there are many different types or styles of tails, some are bushy, some are cropped.

Yeah, as a new member to this community, I feel that I should have a look at the document too. I need to develop some things along these lines... Can anyone hwlp me out a bit please if you don't mind..?

This is a good idea. Thank you

I will get back to drawing more of my Caitian alter-ego who is in diapers 24/7 like me in the "real world" when I can.

When I actually get round to it I think I'll use this to flesh out a fursona. Thinking of posting it here too so you may have an example from me :3 so thanks for this, it's a nice starting point.

Me again. *Oh no*

Been going through it and have a few suggestions.

1. Could we change "Animal" to "Species" and put a "breed" sub-category under that.

2. Could we add a "Tertiary Colours (if any)" under "Secondary Colours"?

This is really helpful for me. I think I have my fursona in mind but actually drawing her sounds tough. Thanks for sharing this :3

You should check out the Talislanta RPG. While not a furry game there are some races that would be ideal for a furry to use. The Jaka are the main one I'm thinking of but perhaps the fierce Mondre Kahn would work as well--and those are the already humanoid races. This is great if you want something a bit different. Almost the entire library of the classic game is available for free and legal downloading at talislantaDOTcom. If you look at the KickStarter page for the prequel game Talislanta: The Savage Land you can find some illustrations of some of the races there with some great artwork--including the Jaka's ancestors, the Shaka. I hope this is good inspiration for some of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back