Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I really want some onesies but I want to know which sites are UK based and how much shipping would be to deliver it and weather or not they are descrete when they deliver, I would only really be ordering clothes so it would be fairly flat.

What would you recommend?

Hiya... Ive Bought onsies from ABDL Marketplace... im actually wearing one now... I have also purchased from the US... Try www.littleforbig.com they offer free shipping via DHL mine arrived in 4 days... both were discreet as you say they only clothes so no one can tell whats in the package... also The Dotty Diaper company have just started to sell them... Enjoy

I get really confused with conversion sites, how much do they cost plus shipping in pounds?

I've bought onesies for from eBay in the past. I know there's cuddlz.com , Abdlmarketplace , nappiesRus. There's probably more but they are the suppliers I use. Hope this helps

ABDLMarketplace, think it's free shipping for onesies, they cost like £15 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww! Cool! Free shipping and th onesies sound quite cheap for what they are, I will take a look after! Thanks Cookie Monster! Btw how are you? Fancy a catch up chat someday?

- - - Updated - - -

I have problems because whenever I look online for ABDL clothes it's always in dollars

Angelic said:
Aww! Cool! Free shipping and th onesies sound quite cheap for what they are, I will take a look after! Thanks Cookie Monster! Btw how are you? Fancy a catch up chat someday?

- - - Updated - - -

I have problems because whenever I look online for ABDL clothes it's always in dollars

Yeah I don't use WhatsApp anymore, I have snapchat, Instagram or if you have Facebook you can add me, or if you have an iPhone we can iMessage

Yep, so lets iMessage, shall we? Has your number changed?

- - - Updated - - -

Is the packaging discrete because I don't want the words cuddles or nappies are us written on my package

It's the same number as before and all packages are discreet

Ah, good, I'll order tommorow, something triggered this today, I was working at my charity shop and I went through some baby clothes and I just had to get myself some onesies after seeing the adorable clothes that are only for babies and way too small for me.

Hey. I use cuddlz and have for years. Decent price, good quality and most importantly very discreet.... Highly recommend

Thanks blue boy :)

I've ordered a plain pink onesie and one with pink birds and flowers on from abdlmarketplace and it's next day delivery, can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question though, will somebody deliver by knocking on the door or will it go through the letter box in a Jiffy bag?

- - - Updated - - -

I just told my dad that I've ordered a couple of tshirts online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back