Opening an Online Store - Will sell RearZ - Based in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So awesome!!! Go Texas!!! where in texas?!?!?! Thanks!

Says on the website its S. Houston area... Too bad no local pickups or I would pickup ftf.

We are thinking about free or cheap local delivery within 30 miles - but we are not quite there yet. Working on a delivery vehicle first. Baby steps for us still. We will get there!

got your last case of Safari ;)

Good luck with your new business!

bambinod said:
got your last case of Safari ;)

Good luck with your new business!

Thank you! Yes our last case of Large. It is on the way to you! You should have an email from me with the tracking.

I'm super excited to order my first bag of Safaris from you. I just think I'll have to wait for you guys to figure out shipping in the area and eventually an in-store pickup kind of thing. I'm a bit tight on money right now and paying $11 extra for shipping, quite literally across town as I am also in S. Houston, is something I'd rather not do. I really hope you do grow quickly.

PaddedArtist said:
I'm super excited to order my first bag of Safaris from you. I just think I'll have to wait for you guys to figure out shipping in the area and eventually an in-store pickup kind of thing. I'm a bit tight on money right now and paying $11 extra for shipping, quite literally across town as I am also in S. Houston, is something I'd rather not do. I really hope you do grow quickly.

We will figure something out for you. I am asking local couriers for quotes now. If they beat postal shipping rates that may be an option.

I haven't even made any kind of purchase or done any real business yet, but you already have outstanding customer service, y'all are pretty frikin rad.

zippyboy said:
Thank you! Yes our last case of Large. It is on the way to you! You should have an email from me with the tracking.

Yes, email... so far I have received nine emails. Two are from paypal and UPS, but seven of them are from you. I suppose too much information is better than too little though.

- - - Updated - - -

zippyboy said:
We will figure something out for you. I am asking local couriers for quotes now. If they beat postal shipping rates that may be an option.

How about local pickup?

Sorry about that - may be generated from the website too. We want to know when we order packages that it is on the way. I personally do not like not knowing the shipping number without logging in. I guess I can calm down some on customer service... trying to make sure our budding business gets going right.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
Yes, email... so far I have received nine emails. Two are from paypal and UPS, but seven of them are from you. I suppose too much information is better than too little though.

- - - Updated - - -

How about local pickup?

We are looking at local delivery options. We just do not want the internet coming to our house... customers is one thing... too much information public is another. So at the moment local pickup is not an option. We will start soon - offering locals scheduled delivery in a public location. Pay online - arrange to meet and get the package in public. (in box of course) - will see what the feedback on that is.

I would love to be one of the first to get to try that local pickup service out!!! When would a service like that be available?

PaddedArtist said:
I would love to be one of the first to get to try that local pickup service out!!! When would a service like that be available?

For those that have emailed me directly (two so far) I have responded to them with the following questions.
Would a local delivery fee of 6.50 be acceptable to cover gas and time?
And what product would you be interested in purchasing (as I have to make a custom product in the store - and hide it from public view)

If you are one of the contacts that sent me an email to [email protected] please respond back to that email.
(sorry for all the business talk but feedback is appreciated!)

Hey everyone - sorry to post one more time here... I am going to order my next big order from Rearz tonight. Anything you want to see in the store that is not already there? Diaper Print? Size? Something else RearZ carries? We are planning on Rebels (Skull and bones) - Inspire - Plain White and Lil Squirts in Large. Anything else? Thanks!

One more question - would a customer forum be a good idea on cosydry.com? For feedback - complaints or ABDL and DL Texas Community talk rather than on Adisc? Let me know your thoughts - Zippy

Was gonna suggest an abu n chill tshirt but then reread and you said rearz not abu.. so maybe something from them in the way of clothing? see what they have to offer before you check out.

I would love to carry ABU clothing but the official word from them is "too many online resellers of their products" When we get a physical store they will sell to us. It is on the radar but not yet - sorry. For RearZ, they have onesies (diaper suits) play suits, dresses, pajamas and more. We are focusing on diapers primarily in the order - but a few onesies may be good to start off with too. Safari or some print do you think?

zippyboy said:
I would love to carry ABU clothing but the official word from them is "too many online resellers of their products" When we get a physical store they will sell to us. It is on the radar but not yet - sorry. For RearZ, they have onesies (diaper suits) play suits, dresses, pajamas and more. We are focusing on diapers primarily in the order - but a few onesies may be good to start off with too. Safari or some print do you think?

I may not be the best person to ask for opinions on looks, but I for one would like to see a diaper-themed shirt. There's a lot of AB-themed available, and while I really like the ABU N Chill art, the print being on a black tshirt I think is a really bad choice. I want my diaper shirt with a white base. I think someone described ABIU's black as "a bit goth" and I have to agree on that. I suppose it might go really well with the Rebel or black-shelled (Seduction or S.Ex.) diapers but that's about it. But that's not my thing.

The first idea that comes to mind is a few diaper-fur cartoons I've seen where there's a DF sprawled out on a carpet of diapers. I think something like that would work really well on a shirt. (or onesie if you prefer, I can turn a onesie into a tshirt with a scissors ;) ) Something that says "I'd rather wear diapers" or maybe "can I get a change?"

I'll upload a few images to my gallery to show you some of the things I think would make a good design. Unless you're an artist or know one, you're probably going to need to hire an artist to draw either the pattern or the artwork for the shirt, since you obviously can't just use something I found. I don't know if that's an option for you.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1908

heh, I just thought of something original too, take if you like:

text centered at top: "What to wear today?"

(spray of many different generic and recognizable ABDL diapers)

text centered at bottom: getting my crinkle on

I could think of a lot of different text for the bottom, I'm having difficulty settling on a good one. maybe a poll?
getting my crinkle on
diapered 24/7
morning decisions
first decision of the morning
my morning challenge
the struggle is real
so many good choices
there is no wrong answer
decisions, decisions...
thick diapers FTW
because choice is good
every morning full of WIN
because undies are no fun
no big-kid-undies for me!
padded all day
because change is good
wet and forget
spending the day in diapers
(or your idea here)

And although few tshirts seem to have a back print as well as a front, I could really see this as a followup on the back:

"So what did you pick?"

(clothed furry with back facing you, head turned to face, slight blush, subtle but noticeable diaper bulge)

I'll never tell !
or...
Guess!

I know not everyone's into diaperfur / furry, but I think it's "easier on the eyes" / less likely to "feel weird" on a tshirt.

Have been discussing this with my wife and we love the idea - getting shirts made should be pretty easy. It is getting them made in a price we can make money on AND cheap enough that people will want to buy them. We will be looking at new options on Monday with a great potential partnership with another company but shirts is not in the mix yet but will certainly keep it on the radar.

On another note - i know we are long away from having a store front - but I have already been looking in our local area. Looking forward to the future of the business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back