Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G'day

Red face G'day

Good morning/afternoon/evening [delete as appropriate].

So. Right. Well. Uhh... this is the bit where I write about myself, isn't it? I don't like doing these introductions, but here goes.

I signed up to this site today, found it on google but I had heard others talking about it previously. I've been a member of a fair few of these sites, and a few years back was very active in the community on another site and made lots of lovely friends who I'm still in regular contact with. I'm not a regular on these sites any more, and I'm affraid I won't be regular here. But hopefully when I do post, it will be constructive.

I'm resident in a little o'le country we here have come to know as "England", population approx. 50 million, located in Northern Europe in the land mass known as "Britain", which constitutes England, Scotland and Wales. A member state of the United Kingdom, capital city is London, climate is temperate. For further information, please visit your local tourist information office and ask for a leaflet.

I am an AB. I like the security of it and have felt like this for as far back as I can remember. I'm not a highly sexual person I'm affraid, and the crudeness of some of "these" sites has pushed me away. However, among my friends there is a huge mixture of people with very different interests and I don't judge others on what their interests are. Usually. Me personally though, I'm very childish and silly almost all the time, but nobody in real life knows about my AB side. I like nothing better than to snuggle up in bed with a teddy and dummy (pacifier to all the americans out there). Sad, but true.

For the record I am a guy, I'm at university full time. I'd like to add I'm not from yahoo (I don't know why, but when I sign up to new sites, people often ask "Are you from yahoo?" I assume there is somebody pretty famous with my name on there.) So no, no I'm not.

Anyway, thank you for reading and look forward to posting.

P.S. I had posted on here earlier, then I clicked post, then I remembered something else I wanted to say but couldn't find an edit button anywhere, so I posted again underneath. Then later I read the rules about double-posting. I would like to take this time to humbly apologise.

Mesmerale

Welcome to ADISC!

Very nice introduction. But aww, you killed it!

**apologize.

There we go! Perfection!

Noooooo **apologise** is good hehe

Very nice intro BabyBunny, what are you studing at uni?

PS. Are you from Yahoo?

Gyah, all those Americanese people trying to take over the world by Zed-ificating everything (see, I said zed, not zee! Bwahahaha!!)

I apologise, I'm sorry.
    (I'm not, but I can fake it.)

Sorry. I'm just a bit grouchy becasue I need a new tyre for my bike, but need some money. Will somebody write me a cheque? I'm upstairs right now, that's the first storey of this house. It's a bit grey outside, and I can feel a draught. I might get a yoghurt, or a doughnut later. Until then, I will familiarise myself with this site.
    *thinks of more spellings* hmm... Colour, favourite, analyse, theatre, centre, catalogue, encyclopaedia, paediatric.

...my work here is done.

Moving swiftly on... thanks all of you for the welcome. Arlikra, I could tell you what I'm studying, but then I would quite possibly have to kill you. Actually, I am a little worried about stating what I'm doing because it might indicate who I am, if anybody found out where in the country I lived it wouldn't take much to find out, if that makes sense. I'll just say I'm doing medicine/health care. When I get to know people better, I may tell you in private more detail of what I'm doing. Sorry for being a bit uptight about it! I'm just a big scaredy-cat.

Asher

Hey BabyBunny; welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBunny View Post
    Gyah, all those Americanese people trying to take over the world by Zed-ificating everything (see, I said zed, not zee! Bwahahaha!!)

I apologise, I'm sorry.
    (I'm not, but I can fake it.)

Sorry. I'm just a bit grouchy becasue I need a new tyre for my bike, but need some money. Will somebody write me a cheque? I'm upstairs right now, that's the first storey of this house. It's a bit grey outside, and I can feel a draught. I might get a yoghurt, or a doughnut later. Until then, I will familiarise myself with this site.
    *thinks of more spellings* hmm... Colour, favourite, analyse, theatre, centre, catalogue, encyclopaedia, paediatric.

...my work here is done.

Moving swiftly on... thanks all of you for the welcome. Arlikra, I could tell you what I'm studying, but then I would quite possibly have to kill you. Actually, I am a little worried about stating what I'm doing because it might indicate who I am, if anybody found out where in the country I lived it wouldn't take much to find out, if that makes sense. I'll just say I'm doing medicine/health care. When I get to know people better, I may tell you in private more detail of what I'm doing. Sorry for being a bit uptight about it! I'm just a big scaredy-cat.
    I always spell doughnut like that.

But is that really how you spell "tire" and "yogurt"? o.o That I've never heard of.
    In any case, welcome!