Cleaning. Self during. A diaper change

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually take off diaper and use baby wipes or just. Take shower then put Vasline on and put on clean underwear and pants is this the most heathy. Next how do i know. I accept. Diapets? I mean anybody can say. I accept. Diaper.

Am I on the right track?

I usually take a shower or use wipes too. Vaseline is good plus lotion is good too. The second topic is more on you. I mean you are on an abdl website so it seems like you accept it to a point

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
I usually take off diaper and use baby wipes or just. Take shower then put Vasline on and put on clean underwear and pants is this the most heathy.
Seems like a good method of cleanup.
Next how do i know. I accept. Diapets? I mean anybody can say. I accept. Diaper.
Remember the commercial for Apple Jacks back before that campaign that got them to taste like Apples? or better yet Nike's Serial killer inspired slogan "Just Do it", It all comes down to a personal choice. Only you can make this decision.

Last edited:
I think wearing. Diaper feels great and doesn't. Not hurt me. Does that say I accept diaper?

There will always be doubts, what it comes down to is getting comfortable with the act, otherwise you will rip yourself in half psychologically which will make your life a living hell.

I feel comfortable when nobody is around. But when people are then I don't

makena43 said:
I feel comfortable when nobody is around. But when people are then I don't

That comes with time and doing it until that fear numbs itself.

if you mess then I would use gloves so you don't get poop on yourself

Why does. Every. One. Of. Your posts. Sound. Like. William. Shatner. As. Captain. Kirk?

I will work on that reinfox.

Vaseline is a bit messy. I like the (original, not the organic) Dr. Bordeaux's Butt Paste for a barrier cream (if I'm putting on another diaper).
Baby wipes are good for a quick change, but you will need to wash eventually. The wipes leave a film on you that can lead to rashes in some cases.

Yes I do have. The same Vasline and thanks for the wipes leading to a diaper rash

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Why does. Every. One. Of. Your posts. Sound. Like. William. Shatner. As. Captain. Kirk?

It's diapers Jim, but not as we know it.

I thought we were talking about diapers not English 101?

makena43 said:
I thought we were talking about diapers not English 101?

It is not English class. Was just making a funny. Possibly in bad taste so I am sorry. Formatting on phones and forums can be a bad mix.

Okay thanks I guess also need to not. Take things personal or seriously

makena43 said:
Okay thanks I guess also need to not. Take things personal or seriously

For what it is worth I would never personally attack anyone here. We are all needing differing things from it and have varying levels of input. It is what makes this place so good in my opinion. I think diversity is important.

I agree with you and love to learn and fix my diaper problems. I think its. A gift when people write to me. And helping me out the only way they know how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back