Want to mess but trash can gets to smelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, i use diapers for wetting here and there and there are times where im in the mood to mess, but trash only comes once a week and I can't seem to keep the bad smell out of the trash, ive tried baking soda and it doesnt work, any recommendations?

Try those diaper disposal sacks or a zip lock bag to seal it in before you dispose of it so the mess smell is contained.

Also keep emptying. More and cleaning. Out the cans

double bag messy diapers (multiple scented bags helps) also get them out of the house as soon as possible (like anytime your going out make sure those get disposed of)

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:
Also keep emptying. More and cleaning. Out the cans

I'm not saying this to be rude as, lord knows, I have some pretty awful spelling and grammar, but periods are to end thoughts otherwise it makes reading a post and comprehending the intended meaning very difficult.

So how do you keep the periods from appearing?

makena43 said:

By not pressing the "." button until I actually need a period. You definitely seem capable of it since there isn't a single period in your question.

Yes I know that. Its got to be I am spacing the words too far apart.

makena43 said:
Yes I know that. Its got to be I am spacing the words too far apart.

No, a period will only appear if you press the period button. Just don't press the period button unless you want a period.

Okay, well lets talk about diapers. Now everyone in my other thread I think is saying with A 30 inch waist I should go for smalls not mediums. Also it could make moving easier and. Be normalnot looking around seeing if your co workers can tell you have a diaper on. Also. Someone did mention nobody is going to say a word for fear of harassment charge

makena43 said:

Are you by any chance using a phone to type?

Yes smartphone

Warmness said:
Hi, i use diapers for wetting here and there and there are times where im in the mood to mess, but trash only comes once a week and I can't seem to keep the bad smell out of the trash, ive tried baking soda and it doesnt work, any recommendations?

Hi, I would also suggest that you seal your used diapers in several bags and throw it to the outside trash immediately.

If you are really concerned about the smell, it might be the best idea to wait for the evening before the trash gets emptied, mess and throw it out.
That way you can't mess when you feel like it though. But the smell won't be able to spread.

I mess very rarely but when I do, I wait till the trash is about to be emptied.

Bag it when you're done and put it in the freezer till collection day

.....(don't do that XD )

double or even triple bag it. Also empty out the contents as much as possible into the toilet before wrapping the diaper up tightly and taping closed and then bagging. Use an over sized zip lock bag for the first bag if you have any available.

makena43 said:
Yes smartphone

You either need to type slower or you need to proofread your stuff before submitting. Whatever you're doing you're putting periods in where they don't belong often and it makes your posts VERY difficult to comprehend at times.

Anyways, I live at an apartment so I can just take mine out to the dumpster when it happens. But if that isn't an option for you, this is basically what you should do with messy diapers.

1.- empty as much of it as you can into your toilet.

2.- Rinse as much of what you can off into the toilet by letting water run over the messed portion of the diaper.

3.- Put the diaper in an airtight bag of some sort. A large ziplock will work, but medical supply stores will sometimes carry bags specifically meant for adult diaper disposal.

4.- If you don't already have one get a dedicated diaper bin, they are designed to keep odor in as much as possible.

5.- If you aren't already attain and start taking "fecal deodorant." Nullo is a common brand of this that you can find at a CVS or Walgreens or other major pharmacy. They target the particular bacterias that cause various odors and will make your poop less smelly.

MailCat581 said:
Not trying to be mean but why would you want to mess your diapers? I can understand if you have no control or have incontinence issues; but to want to mess your diaper just isn't my cup of tea. I think that some people in this community want to do it to make the feel of being a baby or young child more life-like. But messing your diaper is not for the faint of heart. If you must do it; I will echo others in the suggestions of disposing the soiled diaper in sanitary manners such as wrapping it up in plastic bags before throwing it away in a trash can. I'm no expert in this community but to want to mess your diaper when you don't need to is just out there.

MailCat581 said:
Not trying to be mean but why would you want to mess your diapers? I can understand if you have no control or have incontinence issues; but to want to mess your diaper just isn't my cup of tea. I think that some people in this community want to do it to make the feel of being a baby or young child more life-like. But messing your diaper is not for the faint of heart. If you must do it; I will echo others in the suggestions of disposing the soiled diaper in sanitary manners such as wrapping it up in plastic bags before throwing it away in a trash can. I'm no expert in this community but to want to mess your diaper when you don't need to is just out there.

I would hope this would be a place where you don't have to justify the use of your diaper. The OP likes to mess on occasion and that's fine. What the OP does need are some helpful suggestions on how to make it work.

It's a smelly thing by definition. Clean out as best you can, use good bags, and perhaps consider disposal elsewhere for those particular items. Tightly wrapped and we'll bagged, you should have a couple days but they're going to get ripe over time and particularly if it's warm. Plan accordingly. Some times it may not be practical.

I think they are using a mobile device. A period forms often on a mobile device. Especially if you use capital letters. I have a hard time reading mobile messages because there is so much to uncode.

I have found if I just press the space bar once the period doesn't appear but two spaces and does it

Multiple bags with a good quality ziplock bag as one of them.

They do devices that seal up nappies in plastic. Though I've never tried one it seems that would like work too.

If you can face it, cleaning off the excess with toilet paper / gravity into the toilet before disposing of the nappy helps a lot.

Can you leave the trashcan outside the house or in an out-house?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back