Meggings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Any other guys out there that enjoy wearing compression tights? They are extremely comfortable. I wear them under shorts when I run and I wear them around the house without shorts specially if I'm working in the yard. My wife loves them on me. She likes what they reveal and I love them on her.

Though, if they don'thabe lyrca part of the material, I think they are garbage. I don't like how some you can see through.

I've seen some guys where them under shorts to the movies or part of everyday wear. Though, I'm not that confident yet to do so.

Can't say I've ever tried them but I 100% approve of the term "Meggings" and felt a need to voice my approval.

I'm a skinny dude with a disproportionately big butt so I don't know if they'd be particularly flattering on me haha

I was for a long time a marathoner who trained year round so I have lots of running tights in various styles and fabrics. During the winter months I'll still wear these to the gym (I go to a 24/7 place down the street that doesn't really have a locker room, so I just change /shower at home). Summers I just wear running shorts.

I also tend to wear oversized sweaters and jerseys a lot in the winter so A lot of time I stay in the tights. My wife likes the look. I was real close to buying a pair of riding boots to go with the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back