Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ordering some bambinos

Default ordering some bambinos

I was wondering how long do they usually take to ship in the US when using the free shipping option

Well for me, they were shipped the very next day. You'll probably be getting them within the week if you don't live too far. Just don't order on the weekend, feels like ya have to wait longer than.

umm ya, it sed this "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance." i have a visa gift card and umm how do i fix this

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    umm ya, it sed this "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance." i have a visa gift card and umm how do i fix this
    any one any ideas
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Apr-2009 at 21:07. Reason: merging double post - please use "edit" button

When you get the card , you hafta like uhm.. what's the wor for it. Go to the site of the pre-paid card and register the information before you can use it

Gone

I was wondering how long do they usually take to ship in the US when using the free shipping option
    Straight from the site if your order is received before 2 PM Pacific time then it will most likely be shipped that day. Seeing as you live in Minnesota it should only take a few days to get there expect it about 4 days after its shipped. Anyway have fun with your Bambinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    When you get the card , you hafta like uhm.. what's the wor for it. Go to the site of the pre-paid card and register the information before you can use it
    it keeps saying invalid card number when i try to activate it, and I've typed every number on the damned thing on it . could the bank i got it from not of done something right

If your ordering from the USPS i would say about 4-5 days, ive ordered something from MN before online and it took it about that much time to get here. Considering the adress of the bambino company and where i occasionaly stay are only 5mi away. but then again it also depends on when the company ships it out and the size of the package. If only i could order online without people... anyway best of luck to you.

secretdl26

it keeps saying invalid card number when i try to activate it, and I've typed every number on the damned thing on it . could the bank i got it from not of done something right
    You do have the register the card in order to use it online, but did you enter the ID code (on the back of the card, 3 digit number used for online transactions) correctly? If you continue to have problems, I would call the bank that issued the card; they should be able to help you.

i was curious, so i ordered last tuesday. ups says they should be here tomorrow (monday) so... 6 days.
    I think yall will know what I will be doing tomorrow night... a pot of coffee in a bottle and a diaper. maybe take a muscle relaxer to make it a little more interesting...

Hi,

I've only ordered from them twice. The first time was a very small order (sample pack of small and sample pack of medium to determine size) and I was rather amazed that using the free option they appeared 2 days after I ordered, well before I thought they would. I just ordered a few bags of mediums last night. I'll report back on how quick they get here

-- Thad

PS. "here" is Los Angeles Ca