Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: ordering some bambinos

  1. #1

    Default ordering some bambinos

    I was wondering how long do they usually take to ship in the US when using the free shipping option

  2. #2

    Default

    Well for me, they were shipped the very next day. You'll probably be getting them within the week if you don't live too far. Just don't order on the weekend, feels like ya have to wait longer than.

  3. #3

    Default

    umm ya, it sed this "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance." i have a visa gift card and umm how do i fix this



    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    umm ya, it sed this "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance." i have a visa gift card and umm how do i fix this
    any one any ideas
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Apr-2009 at 21:07. Reason: merging double post - please use "edit" button

  4. #4

    Default

    When you get the card , you hafta like uhm.. what's the wor for it. Go to the site of the pre-paid card and register the information before you can use it

  5. #5
    Gone

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    I was wondering how long do they usually take to ship in the US when using the free shipping option
    Straight from the site if your order is received before 2 PM Pacific time then it will most likely be shipped that day. Seeing as you live in Minnesota it should only take a few days to get there expect it about 4 days after its shipped. Anyway have fun with your Bambinos.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    When you get the card , you hafta like uhm.. what's the wor for it. Go to the site of the pre-paid card and register the information before you can use it
    it keeps saying invalid card number when i try to activate it, and I've typed every number on the damned thing on it . could the bank i got it from not of done something right

  7. #7

    Default

    If your ordering from the USPS i would say about 4-5 days, ive ordered something from MN before online and it took it about that much time to get here. Considering the adress of the bambino company and where i occasionaly stay are only 5mi away. but then again it also depends on when the company ships it out and the size of the package. If only i could order online without people... anyway best of luck to you.

  8. #8
    secretdl26

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    it keeps saying invalid card number when i try to activate it, and I've typed every number on the damned thing on it . could the bank i got it from not of done something right
    You do have the register the card in order to use it online, but did you enter the ID code (on the back of the card, 3 digit number used for online transactions) correctly? If you continue to have problems, I would call the bank that issued the card; they should be able to help you.

  9. #9

    Default

    i was curious, so i ordered last tuesday. ups says they should be here tomorrow (monday) so... 6 days.
    I think yall will know what I will be doing tomorrow night... a pot of coffee in a bottle and a diaper. maybe take a muscle relaxer to make it a little more interesting...

  10. #10

    Default

    Hi,

    I've only ordered from them twice. The first time was a very small order (sample pack of small and sample pack of medium to determine size) and I was rather amazed that using the free option they appeared 2 days after I ordered, well before I thought they would. I just ordered a few bags of mediums last night. I'll report back on how quick they get here

    -- Thad

    PS. "here" is Los Angeles Ca

Similar Threads

  1. Buy some Bambinos now or later?
    By PetPuppyAlex in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-Apr-2009, 15:23
  2. New Bambinos
    By TheFoxxehAssassin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13-Mar-2009, 01:52
  3. question about bambinos
    By jter42 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-Feb-2009, 22:52
  4. Rare Bambinos
    By kite in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-Jul-2008, 20:45
  5. Bambinos!!!!
    By doubledbbw in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2008, 18:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.