New Goodintes Extra small size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, odd that they would make a smaller size when that takes them almost into the large pull ups diapers. I agree that they should add a larger size as I'm sure there are older bed wetters who have to buy much more expensive "youth"diapers. They're either missing a market or capitalizing on that market by making the expensive "youth protection".

It doesn't make any sense. If you look on the goodnites website the majority of the reviews (legitimate or not) pleade for a larger size and they take a step in the opposite direction? Not to mention the 3-5 clothing size overlaps with the 4-8 so what the heck is the point.

It's like companies are just pushing for kids to be potty trained younger and younger whilst ignoring those who are older and actually need larger sizes.

Good lord Kimberly Clark, what are you trying to do? Go bankrupt? Make a bigger size already and stop ignoring people who are older who use the product. God, so what are they going to rid pull-ups of the 4t-5t night time version that is more absorbent and the same size?

AddyShadows said:
Good lord Kimberly Clark, what are you trying to do? Go bankrupt? Make a bigger size already and stop ignoring people who are older who use the product. God, so what are they going to rid pull-ups of the 4t-5t night time version that is more absorbent and the same size?

I whole heartedly agree with the above^^ statement! XD

AddyShadows said:
Good lord Kimberly Clark, what are you trying to do? Go bankrupt?

When you're as big as KC, you don't need to be so interested in what the public says they want.

AddyShadows said:

Also nobody on the GoodNites website asked for an XS size. NOBODY!!! Also i'm surprised that nobody has made a rant about this on YouTube yet.
Kimberly Clark, Fix your fucking shit. Seriously.

When you're as big as KC, you don't need to be so interested in what the public says they want.

yeah the bigger the corporation the less they care or even have to care about their customers money is the only thing that matters!

AnimeDude892 said:
Also nobody on the GoodNites website asked for an XS size. NOBODY!!! Also i'm surprised that nobody has made a rant about this on YouTube yet.
Kimberly Clark, Fix your fucking shit. Seriously.

Yet again another statement I whole heartedly agree with!

BTW Kimberly Clark make sides on the Goodnites that don't tear when you take them out of the packaging FRICKIN' seriously! somebody needs to rant and rave about that on Youtube!

Last edited:
Remember this is the same company 5hat put out a worse version of Depends tape on diapers.

I have honestly seen complaints on Amazon and Walmart of the small Goodnites being too big for their child if that is any consolation.

Ignore it if I am wrong, drynites and goodnites are the same right.

I they are the same, than the xs isn't a new product. there selling them where I live for a couple of years already

Sorry in advace for bad english, it isn't my first language (grammatical errors I mean by that)

👏all👏post👏above👏are👏correct👏

LordFluffybuttz said:
It doesn't make any sense. If you look on the goodnites website the majority of the reviews (legitimate or not) pleade for a larger size and they take a step in the opposite direction? Not to mention the 3-5 clothing size overlaps with the 4-8 so what the heck is the point.

It's like companies are just pushing for kids to be potty trained younger and younger whilst ignoring those who are older and actually need larger sizes.

I know that this is not what they are doing, but what I would have liked to see is them do while introducing a smaller size is make a slightly smaller size and call it "S/M" and then increase the size of the existing sizes to "L/XL" and "XXL/XXXL" or something. Basically, by introducing a smaller size, everything else gets bigger.

I did like Goodnites, though they were expensive in my opinion. I don't fit into them anymore since I have grown quite a bit since I last wore them. So if they expanded their sizes to something that I could fit into, I would consider purchasing again.

Be honest; how many of you in this thread are actually concerned for the older children/teens with enuresis and not just trying to squeeze into Goodnites?

DLScottsman said:
Remember this is the same company 5hat put out a worse version of Depends tape on diapers.

To their credit, they did back down on that. Unlike when they killed undergarments and boost pads. Would have been nice if they made something comparable to the Poise brief that somehow got release in Europe I believe

Tbh Huggies pull ups suck and hardly hold anything so maybe parents wanted something more absorbent and like someone else has said maybe the S/M were too big on some kids. Some kids could be 7 but be the size of a 4 year old or something.

Also goodnites, like a load of pull ups, aren't as good as tape on diapers so I for one don't really care for a larger size. I can still fit into the largest size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i soo wish they made bigger ones!

Be honest; how many of you in this thread are actually concerned for the older children/teens with enuresis and not just trying to squeeze into Goodnites?

I for one would like a larger size so that the sides don't or can't tear at all if they would just fix the sides it would be amazing! XD

I know that this is not what they are doing, but what I would have liked to see is them do while introducing a smaller size is make a slightly smaller size and call it "S/M" and then increase the size of the existing sizes to "L/XL" and "XXL/XXXL" or something. Basically, by introducing a smaller size, everything else gets bigger.

Maybe perhaps something along these lines would be nice.

"Be honest; how many of you in this thread are actually concerned for the older children/teens with enuresis and not just trying to squeeze into Goodnites?"

You forget that there are also many here who have had to go through bed wetting. I understand your point however, that being said I can fit into the goodnites just fine but still wish for larger sizes! I don't suffer from bed wetting (any more) however goodnites are still useful during the day/ are preferable to adult diapers for me because I'm so freaking small.

I'm sure KC has there reasons. Despite there not being a large amount of comments for a smaller size, I'm sure KC has market research or other information that caused them to produce a smaller size. If they couldn't make money off of it they would not have done it.

InfamousRhino said:
I'm sure KC has there reasons. Despite there not being a large amount of comments for a smaller size, I'm sure KC has market research or other information that caused them to produce a smaller size. If they couldn't make money off of it they would not have done it.

No doubt market research that says kids shouldn't wear Pull-Ups after their 4th birthday. I remember they had a survey on their website a while back for parents to determine which product was right for their child (take the survey and they give a recommendation). After taking it several times, I noticed that ultimately if you said your child was 3 or younger, they suggested Pull-Ups; if you said the child was 4 (or older), they recommended Goodnites. Add in the fact that S/M Goodnites have the same weight range (at least on the low end) as 4t-5t Pull-Ups (and technically, size 6 diapers), with less in the box for the same price, and you get a cynical view that they're squeezing extra profit by convincing parents that Pull-Ups magically stop working when a child reaches a certain age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back