Thread: Chance to buy

Default Chance to buy

I have a chance to buy diapers on April 17.
    My parents will be gone overnight at a place about 6 hours away, so I decided I want to try to get some diapers. However, I have two problems:

1. I don't know what brand and size to get. I don't want to waste money on something that won't fit me. I have about 24 inch waist. Also, I don't think the store sells pampers size 7, so that may not be an option.

2. I'm terrified that I will see someone I know, or they will see me. It would really suck if it was someone my parents knew and ended up mentioning seeing me buying diapers.

I could use some advice and help.

try drynites or pampers baby dry 6. i havent tried the pampers before but im going to buy them tomorrow

I don't really want to buy bedwetting stuff, because I don't want anyone looking to automatically label me a bedwetter.

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    I don't really want to buy bedwetting stuff, because I don't want anyone looking to automatically label me a bedwetter.
    As opposed to buying diapers because you're a DL?

Just go with Goodnites or Underjams, no one should question you about them.

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    As opposed to buying diapers because you're a DL?
    While that is true, people are more likely to think I'm a bedwetter if I carry goodnights as opposed to luvs/pampers/etc. Most people wouldn't think that I was buying goodnights to satisfy my sexual/emotional desires, they would assume I need them. I don't want that coming back to haunt me.

Anyway, would Luvs size 6 fit me comfortably? I've heard they can fit a 30 inch waist, but would they comfortably fit a 24 inch waist? I would imagine so, but I just want to be safe here.

I have tried Luvs and Pampers. Go with the Pampers Baby Dry size 6 they stretch the most, hold together the best, and they absorb the most.

pamper size six. and get ready for comfort and yes that 24inch waist will fit them perfectly

All diaper is supposed to be used by bedwetter ! Your concerns is nonsense !

We can buy all things for others; why not the diapers ???

For your size, try the largest size baby diaper or small size adult diaper you can find ! GOOD Luck & enjoy !