Tykables stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaddedSuperboy said:
Tykables continuing to dig themselves into a hole. Pretty sure this just emphasizes the problems I've had with their management in the past. Safe to say I'll be sticking to ABU brands and sites like XPMedical at this point.

I am sorry to hear that but in reality I have said nothing false or missleading. Casey is just upset because I answered a question which did not put him in the best of light.

I'm pretty sure a public forum is not the place to discuss business dealings...

Casey and Todaler,

First and foremost, I want to say as a customer of both ABU and Tykables, you both have GREAT companies making products (re: diapers, duh) that many of us use/need/want, etc. Your combined efforts have brought the adult diaper market from the stone age to the 21st century, and I can't thank you both enough.

With that said, NONE of us want you to fail. I'd even hazard a guess that both of you need your competition to keep you sharp and on your toes, as well as provide a robust supplier base overseas. The bigger the overall pie the better. Both companies have made some pretty serious, well publicized mistakes in the past that affected many of us. Water over the dam.

Todaler - As a fellow business owner, loyal Tykables customer, and someone who is/was involved with a very serious spat with a competitor (which ended up costing me over 100k in legal fees, three years and tons of business), PLEASE take my advice and Casey's and get back to focusing on your business. The original title of the threat was "Tykables Stock". Instead of providing an answer to that question, you veered off into bad territory and had to talk sh!t on Casey. I'm sure you both have had dealings, good, bad, whatever. At the end of the day we, your customers, don't give a damn about the politics behind the scenes. We just want to know when we can expect more stock. WE WANT TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT!!! KEEP US UPDATED AND LET US KNOW WHEN WE CAN GIVE YOU MORE MONEY!!

Casey - My kudos to you for all the work you've done in the last two years with ABU. You've turned around a company with a bad reputation and made ABU impressive. With that said, just because Todaler throws out some dirty laundry doesn't mean you need to respond tit-for-tat. Take the high road.

We all want you guys to succeed. Don't get caught up in petty squabbles. Then again this is an ABDL site, so a little bit of crying comes with the space I suppose :)

In regards to the OP, I had written Tykables a few weeks ago to find out and was told diaper stocks would be back up by late June.

ProudPaddedBro said:
...you veered off into bad territory and had to talk sh!t on Casey. I'm sure you both have had dealings, good, bad, whatever. At the end of the day we, your customers, don't give a damn about the politics behind the scenes...

Hey! No, I really do take any and all advice, criticism, and feedback for everyone. I do understand exactly what you are saying and I think we have all had missteps like at one point in time. I think we can all relate to that and feel like we are missunderstood at time. Am I perfect? Nope, not at all and I do learn from my mistakes and from others. I also know that I am not always understood when I speak or write for that matter and I do work to better myself on that which is often times difficult for me.

However, my comment about this was actually directly answering a question of if ABU bought BareBums because they use the same factory as us.

Tungsten said:
Since Barebum and Tykables are made on the same line, does anyone get the feeling that Casey bought out Barebum to tie-up the production line and squeeze Tyk?

I spoke about how ABU announced the acquisition after talks with us did not end in a merger or outright purchase. I do not feel that I spoke ill of ABU or Casey for that matter and if it was taken that way, it was not intended and for the miss understanding, I apologize. I intentionally tried to emphasize the opposit of that by indicating that we have spoken about partnerships more than once going back as far as when Casey bought ABU, though nothing has ever come of it. I even left it open saying that I am not even sure when they spoke with Barebums as not to imply first-hand knowledge to say it was done out of spite, but Casey stated that they were approached after our talks ended. My response was intended to direclty answer to the topic and question of ABU purchasing Barebums to directly take us on or limit our production capabilities with our own manufacture and 'why' they may have done it.

So, the original question still stands....When are you going to have more Overnights and Pleathers????

I live only about an hour away from the store location in Mount Prospect. Twice when I called they were out of diapers, but had their pull ups, or they wouldn't have my size in stock.

Side note: I've said this to the store rep in person: kudos to them for opening their business to the public while being discreet at the same time. And the media flipping out for like a month was the best form of advertisement they could have! That's how I found out about it.

dl1036 said:
In regards to the OP, I had written Tykables a few weeks ago to find out and was told diaper stocks would be back up by late June.
Awesome thanks. I didn't want this thread to become a battle ground.:sad:

There are lots of claims here, and none of them are verifiable, or really appropriate for this venue. Folks, ADISC is a Support Community, not a place to settle private disputes. Thanks. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back