Plumbing broken-forced to wear diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwuzzy

Est. Contributor
Well, my plumbing is all screwed up. Nothing will drain and there are huge air bubbles coming up through the toilet. It would just be rude to pee in the yard, so I guess I'm forced to wear diapers until its fixed. What a terrible situation-NOT! :cool::rolleyes:

That's for the landlord to figure out tomorrow. Until then-Little Pawz!

When you are hiking or out two tracking when you gotta go you gotta go . Find wooden area next to home use the tree trunk as a back of a toilet seat and squat do your business use the t.p. that you have with you and off you go to the nearest water source and use that small bottle of hand soap you brought with you wash your hands and voila good to do. Of course some communities have really gone bonkers with regulations and laws I do say grow up its fertilizer for crying out loud! and the toilet paper will just degrade into the earth . I guess if you want to be really thoughtful bring a camp shovel with you the folding kind and dig a small hole to go into .

Skwuzzy said:
What a terrible situation-NOT! :cool::rolleyes:

Save for the fact if you need water. Excuse to wear diapers aside and drink beer, its a pretty stinky situation (literally)

Luckily there's no sewage backing up, so its not that bad. Plus, the water still works, but it just won't drain. The property manager has a good plumber on call, so all should be sorted out by tomorrow. I've been looking for an excuse to use up my medium Little Pawz, so its not all bad!

Honestly my first time using diapers properly for an extended length of time was when the plumbing here broke down. It definitely made me a lot more comfortable with using my diapers for their functional purpose (which unfortunately was one of the factors that led to me actually developing incontinence but that's life).

I once did a full tear down and remodel of the only bathroom in my house. I went full on diaper use for over a month. Although truth be told, I was already urinary incontinent at the time, so it wasn't a huge "change" for me.

I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel at my house. I wish I could say I had no choice but to resort to diapers, but I have three other bathrooms in the house so no way the wife goes for it. Haha.

All fixed now-roots in the sewer line. I think I'll still wear one tonight, as I'm trying to get rid of my last 3 medium Little Pawz that don't fit me well.

uhh id use the local store's bathroom because you cant wash yourself with messy diapers due to no plumbing...

Skwuzzy said:
All fixed now-roots in the sewer line. I think I'll still wear one tonight, as I'm trying to get rid of my last 3 medium Little Pawz that don't fit me well.

Hopefully they didn't just roto-rooter your pipes open. The roots got in because your pipe is broken. If it isn't fixed properly, it will happen again.

We have to pay off a $300+ plumbing bill. We noticed a funky smell coming out around the house. Come to find out, a pipe had rusted out and was dumping all the kitchen sink water into our crawlspace, creating huge, disgusting puddles. Our tub was leaking too so I had to wash dishes in the sink, but then dump all the used water into a bucket, and then dump that in the toilet. Fun times. Perhaps my house itself was hinting that it wanted a diaper?

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel at my house. I wish I could say I had no choice but to resort to diapers, but I have three other bathrooms in the house so no way the wife goes for it. Haha.

Nothing a pipe wrench can't fix, ;)

Upside: then she has to wear diapers too! (in theory anyway... I know, but we can dream, right?)

When my septic pumps were out of service, I decided to wear diapers for the duration and use the tank capacity for my daily shower instead.

Slomo said:
Hopefully they didn't just roto-rooter your pipes open. The roots got in because your pipe is broken. If it isn't fixed properly, it will happen again.

Lesse... $89 to rotor rooter every 12-18 months. Or $1,000 - $3,800 to dig up my line and replace it. Decisions decisions...
(http://www.homeadvisor.com/cost/plumbing/repair-a-sewer-main/)

"Hello, Drain Doctor? It's me again!"

Plumbing problems aren't good but if it happens I'd be ok with it since my personal plumbing is broken.

Slomo said:

That's all they did for now. I'm trying to get them to remove the tree that's causing the problem. I don't own the place, so I have little say in the matter. As long as they keep the thing open I'm happy.

Slomo said:
I once did a full tear down and remodel of the only bathroom in my house. I went full on diaper use for over a month. Although truth be told, I was already urinary incontinent at the time, so it wasn't a huge "change" for me.

I did the same thing when I first moved into my house. The previous renters (we bought the house as a fixer upper) basically made every bathroom unusable until I could snake every single drain and put new fixtures in. I had one working (barely) working toilet for #2 if I thought it was going to be super messy, but otherwise, 24/7 diapers for two weeks until I got everything sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back