• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWars7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Im starwars7 and i wish i could wear diapers

Hello Starwars7. Welcome to this site. There are some wonderfully supportive people here. I hope you make good friends.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm curious. Your profile says you are IC but you say "i wish i could wear diapers"? Can you elaborate?

StarWars7 said:
i wish i could wear diapers

What's stopping you? You're an adult, go out and buy some

Hi Starwars7,
welcome to the group apart from wanting to wear diapers and being IC what are your other interests and hobbies? Are you in a relationship? do you work or are you still studying? and if you are IC what do you use for protection? Why can't it be diapers.
There is a sub forum for IC's that you may like to look at. Other than that I'm sure you will get a lot of suggestions but more importantly a lot of support from other members. so the more about you that you tell us, the more we can see what we have in common. If you need ideas I suggest you look at Adisc intro, rules and tips, link is at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back