Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post but, I'm wanting to try messing but not with the bad smells. I hear bananas are good to simulate the texture. But I dunno what to do everyone says different things

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Place mashed bannana in nappy I think.

Try peeling the banana despite the condition, put it in the back of your diaper, then sit down. However it's a waste of food and a good diaper so I don't do that. It's supposed to simulate the feeling of messing and bananas are the perfect food for it.

Reactions: subhubby1968
It's been a while since I've done this, but it can be pretty fun.

You can just drop some very ripe bananas in the seat of your diaper, and that's a nice way to feel the 'consequence' of messing without the stink or grossness. Microwave them for 5-10 seconds for added effect - but be careful not to burn yourself! (check the temp with a finger, you want warm not hot)

Last edited by a moderator:
Microwave them for 5-10 seconds for added effect - but be careful not to burn yourself! (check the temp with a finger, you want warm not hot)

You may want to reconsider this^^ in the above quote text because we all know someone who used to microwave things and wear them! **cough pamperchu cough**

just sayin'! but in all seriousness you really do need to becareful! even a small amount of radiation over time can have bad results in the future. as adorablerabbit stated play it safe.

BluefireJay05 said:
You may want to reconsider this^^ in the above quote text because we all know someone who used to microwave things and wear them! **cough pamperchu cough**

just sayin'! but in all seriousness you really do need to becareful! even a small amount of radiation over time can have bad results in the future. as adorablerabbit stated play it safe.

Do you know how microwaves work? There is no "radiation" left over. Think of how many generations that grew up on TV dinners would have already died from cancer.

Microwaves work by oscillating the water molecules, which produces heat. Don't believe me? Try putting a dry paper towel in the microwave, see how hot it doesn't get? Now try dampening the paper towel and microwave it again. [emoji91]

I completely agree with babybobby and BlueFireJay. Microwaving a peeled banana and shoving it into the back of your diaper is a terrible idea. Do you seriously want rectal cancer, it is not a pretty sight. That cancer will eat up your insides upwards which can result in a very painful death. If you're a guy, then there's a possibility of testicular cancer, which makes your balls huge and swollen. There's an episode of South Park where Randy, Jumbo, Ned, and some other guys stick their weiners into microwaves to get this disease just to get some weed (but that's another thing). Don't end up like pamperchu and march towards a slow and painful death. Just do not put microwaved objects on your crotch, the results aren't fun.

Uh doodz. You realize millions of people eat microwaved foods everyday? If you don't want to heat your fake banana poop with a microwave use a poor-kids sous-vide and soak them in hot water from the tap...

*shakes head*

Be careful from BURNS. Too much HEAT can hurt you. There is no scary 'radiation' involved.

you are NOT going to get cancer from a banana warmed in a microwave, there is no radiation when the microwave shuts off and on top of that's it RF energy, it's not coming from any type of radioactive material and if you dont believe us then google it, in a micro wave there are no gamma, beta or alpha radiation sources, it's all radio frequency radiation that excites water in your food, all sources of light are also considered radiation and have different levels of strength based on it's wavelength, you may get burned from a microwaved banana if it's gotten to hot but you will not get cancer from that, unless you sprinkled it with radium or uranium

oatmeal is a better idea especially if you want to sit in it awhile

If microwaves are radioactive, than why aren't third world countries using them to power necular power plants :p

That being said, microwaves are just radio waves, that's why they can cause interference with 2.4 ghz wifi devices.

Microwaves themselves are safe, unless the door is broken and it starts cooking you from the inside out. (even than you'll still be half cooked and parts of you still being cold ;P

That being said, I would worry more about your smoke alarms ;) they contain actual radioactive materials, which in larger amounts can give you cancer.

Worst that will happen is you burn your private parts or you bum, you're not gonna get bum cancer or anything lol.

Last edited:
Omg this thread. Please tell me you guys were just joking/trolling about the cancer stuff.

Also complaining that it's a waste of food? Seriously? Do you know how many bananas the grocery store dumps in the trash every day?

And waste of diaper?!? By that logic, anyone who wears diapers but isn't actually incontinent is technically wasting a diaper everytime they put one on. The entire point of wearing diapers for nearly everyone here is that we enjoy wearing them. If you just so happen to enjoy wearing them while there's a banana inside, then it's hardly a waste.

Yeah I really hope that is just trolling, and people don't actually believe microwaves are somehow radioactive or will make you get cancer somehow.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ever said anything I was trying to be helpful but you all just made me feel two fucking inches tall!!!!!!!!!!! my bad for ever trying suggest an answer sorry I was WRONG that is all you had to say not these long explanations of why I was wrong are anything else thank you so much good-bye!!!!!!!

This thread is brilliant. Radioactive diaper bananas! Sounds like a bad superhero movie. My question is has anyone microwaved their used diapers accept pamperchu? Does it work like a crotch shaped hot water bittle?

BluefireJay05 said:
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ever said anything I was trying to be helpful but you all just made me feel two fucking inches tall!!!!!!!!!!! my bad for ever trying suggest an answer sorry I was WRONG that is all you had to say not these long explanations of why I was wrong are anything else thank you so much good-bye!!!!!!!

It's not that big of a deal. Just make sure you always research whatever you believe to be the answer- prior to posting it. And actually admitting you were wrong almost makes it right in the end. This shows you're open to the truth and can intelectually grow as a person.

You'd be surprised how many just can't do that. It's actually a little too common people will post what they "believe" to be true, withot any actual/verifiable facts to back it up. That's how you end up with religios zealouts, flat earthers, anti-vaxers, and so many more nutjobs.

Reactions: DHX
MotherFaith said:
This thread is brilliant. Radioactive diaper bananas! Sounds like a bad superhero movie. My question is has anyone microwaved their used diapers accept pamperchu? Does it work like a crotch shaped hot water bittle?

Tagline
Man eats a radioactive banana which gives him super powers at the loss of his continence.

rennecfox said:
Tagline
Man eats a radioactive banana which gives him super powers at the loss of his continence.

He uses his diapers for stink bombs and his pee is lie acid.

MotherFaith said:
He uses his diapers for stink bombs and his pee is lie acid.

He wears specail space age cloth diapers that contain his deadly load and lets him lead a normal life as a mild mannered reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back