Diaper you trust the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A few weeks ago I went to the movies with some friends. I was wearing a Bare Bums with a Northshore booster pad that had already had a couple of good wettings and I knew it was close to needing changed. I got the largest soda and drank it all. Needless to say my bladder was full to bursting so when everyone else was in the bathroom, I stood outside using the bathroom I was wearing.

When I was done I was amazed at the fact that this small diaper could hold as much as it was without one drop coming out, not even moisture on my legs. It was also the thickest wet diaper I had ever had with out a doubt. So it got me thinking.

What is the diaper you would trust the most in a situation similar to that one?

Abena and tykables work best for me.

The ABU Space/Simple/Little Pawz line for me. I have used them enough to now where their limit is and I know they will hold as much as they can until the very end. ABU's in general also hold up better than most when at full capacity and don't seem so suffer tape or clumping issues when full.

Dry 24/7 or Northshore Supreme

I agree with littlecme same diapers

Cloth prefolds, pins, and pull-on vinyl pants, no question.

I don't wear in public, but the Abena Abri-Form M4 (plastic-backed) is the only diaper that I really "trust" not to leak unexpectedly.

INCONTAL said:
Abena and tykables work best for me.

I second Tykables. They work great for me

ABU four-tapers.

The one I just put on

ABU Simple, Space, Lityle Paws. They have yet to let me down over extended wearing. Dry 24/7 used to be my go to until they leaked at the movies with my wife. Thankfully I was the only one that knew.

Hard to say, really. I have really good luck with both the Northshore Supreme and their Air Supreme, the Rearz Safari and Princess, and am currently trying
the Bambino Magnifico and Ultra Stretch Bianco which I small pleased with so far. Really at this time ever in point, I think the Northshore Supreme is my overall favorite ( I misordered the last order and ordered their Air Supreme ) probably because of the lower price, but I am enjoying the other diapers also and what I am wearing at any given time seems to be whatever I am in the mood to wear. They all hold a large amount of urine and I have not had any significant leaks with any of them. If anyone is not sure whatever they want, I will recommend any of these.

ABU Space/Simple and the older white plastic backed Kolibri Comslip.

Never had a problem with ABU Vintage diapers either but the extra absorption would be the one I trust that but more.

Betterdry, hands down. It swells a lot, but it does hold up well. I still use it in public even tho it swells.
Tena diapers are also great! I trust their plastic back and hybrid diapers 100%
MyDiaper has been a good out-and-about diaper, too but nothing beats Tena as out-and-about diaper! They are very thin until wet, feel dry for a LONG time and don't crinkle even if they are plastic backed.

Tena classic briefs. They hold up enough for me. I can always buy a case of 100 for a good price on EBay.

Actually I haven't found any yet. Almost every diaper I've used until now leaked one or way or the other,which I don't dislike.

Betterdry/Crinklz for me. Only diaper I've found that doesn't leak when side-sleeping.

I agree with all who like the Northshore products. I use them some as they hold up well and less pricey than the premium brands I've tried.

Black trash bag, duct tape, bath towel.

My personal go-to diapers for drank-a-lot-going-to-sleep-in are the space-model from ABU and the Safari-model from Rearz. I've maxed out space on a few occasions, but I have yet to manage to take a safari to the back wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back