Has anyone played paintball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
As a kid I've played actual paintball a couple times, Would of been 14 I think, I generally play paintball every now and again.

I must say, while It is fun, it does hurt sometimes xD btw paintballs are generally air soft guns with oil balls in them.

Anyone ever play paintball? In Australia I think it's administrated by the local police I can't recall. I know from memory they make you learn about basic gun safety, safety switch, point it at the ground common fucking sense really :p

You obviously don't point it directly at someones face when there 30 CM away from you for example.

In South Australia the age limit for paintball is 12 from memory in other states is 16 or 18.

I was invited to play many times growing up (remember I grew up as outwardly a boy) but I always declined. I didn't like the idea of anything that might hurt or occasionally cause injury. ^^;; I think the closest I've come is playing Laser Tag, though I wasn't particularly good at that...

LittleJess said:
As a kid I've played actual paintball a couple times, Would of been 14 I think, I generally play paintball every now and again.

I must say, while It is fun, it does hurt sometimes xD btw paintballs are generally air soft guns with oil balls in them.

Anyone ever play paintball? In Australia I think it's administrated by the local police I can't recall. I know from memory they make you learn about basic gun safety, safety switch, point it at the ground common fucking sense really :p

You obviously don't point it directly at someones face when there 30 CM away from you for example.

In South Australia the age limit for paintball is 12 from memory in other states is 16 or 18.

I'm part owner of a paintball facility here in the States. It's a lot of fun, very physical, wish I played more often! FYI, never done it but would be a GREAT excuse to go padded, especially since our suits are one piece that zip up in the back.

I like paintball a lot, and it's cousin Airsoft too - airsoft uses plastic pellets and replica instead of paint balls so you're on a more of an honesty system for getting shot, but it hurts less.

I don't play much anymore but really enjoyed both. They tickle a run around outdoors, shoot things, re-ennactor vibe. Nerf now makes some airsoft like guns with greater accuracy. I'm hoping to collect a few for ... uh ... the kids, yeah... when we move out into the 'burbs.

Always wanted to, but could never get any friends interested in trying it with me. We did play a lot of Laser Tag as kids, though.

It was about 10 years since played but will never forget those rounds. Was me and three friends that all was in the military with and the opposing team was a group of teens. We completely crushed them using the tactics we had learned during our service :D

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I tried it once when I was 14. Never hit a single thing, just shot some paintballs at people, missed (didn't get anywhere close) and got pelted. Never did it again. It's not for me.

In my teens I used to play Paintball on sundays. It was always the high light of my week.

Also true Paintball is played with Paintball guns not airsoft guns. They use C02 to propel the paintballs and you wear a face mask as well as gloves (Because the fragments of the balls can be sharp and cut up your hands.)

I've played paintball once for a Student Union get-together between a couple universities. It was fun, but it can get a little frustrating if you clearly have your hands up to say you've been hit and somebody still shoots you a couple times anyway. It does hurt quite a lot, but the adrenaline is pretty cool.

I have never really played paint ball but I have shot a paint ball gun pretty awesome experience but it has been about ten years since I last shot one. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back