Handmade Pull Ups Replicas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvacadoLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lately, I've seen a few sellers on ebay selling replica baby diapers. This being normal adult diapers modified to replicate baby diapers, and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. I'm not really interested in these, however, and more interested in things like Pull Ups. Does anybody know where I could purchase some diapers like the ones listed above (adult diapers handmade into baby diaper replicas) except for Pull Ups?

Are there any adult pull-ups that you like (ignoring prints for a moment)? The most oft-heard gripe from pull-up lovers is that all the adult pull-ups have that crummy "granny-panty" elastic, insufficient padding, etc. Even the ABDL diaper companies haven't managed a compelling, Huggies-esque design. ABDL Creations, who I'd never heard of before, was said to be coming out with an ABDL pull-up a couple of months ago, but the response was so universally negative that the product appears to no longer be mentioned on their page. It was a pretty non-compelling attempt to baby-ize one of those granny-panty pull-up designs. D'oh!

I guess my point is: It might be possible to tear the cover off a baby or toddler diaper and adhere it to an existing adult pull-up, but would you really want that?

EDIT: Oop! Never mind. They are still advertising them. You just have to really dig.

Last edited:
Weird, my reply did not go through.
Yes, the exact problem I have with them is they are too granny panty like. I'm looking for something similar to the baby turned adult diapers; a replica just sized to fit an adult.

There just prints added to adult pullups, if you're looking for some type of feel like kid ones you will be disappointed.

Ah, that's a real bummer. I hope one of the numerous abdl companies takes the initiative and creates a Pull Ups replica!

Fitsingoodnites said:
Lately, I've seen a few sellers on ebay selling replica baby diapers. This being normal adult diapers modified to replicate baby diapers, and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. I'm not really interested in these, however, and more interested in things like Pull Ups. Does anybody know where I could purchase some diapers like the ones listed above (adult diapers handmade into baby diaper replicas) except for Pull Ups?
Here you go.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Build-Your-Own-adult-baby-diaper-nappy-10pack/262957382274

They got batman, cinderella, cars, mlp, and doc mcstuffins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back