• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to all of this, a lil scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessJessi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi, I'm 30, I'm a mtf transgirl and I'm new to all of this. I've wanted to try it for a long time but just kept ignoring it as much as I could. Recently i bought my first paci, and I want to buy my first diapies. I'm really scared to tell my fiance about this. We're already having problems and I think she would react negatively to it as she has shown kind of a negative reaction to it, when like reading about it. But all I can think about latley is wearing diapers and doing other abdl things, and I don't know why really.

Hello PrincessJessi and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

What are your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Well for hobbies I love music, books, comics, cartoons ect. But I am a musician.

Hey PrincessJessi! Welcome to the site.

I think, for a lot of us, the desire to wear diapers is some kind of coping mechanism to deal with stress. Keeping a secret like wanting to wear diapers is pretty stressful, so I know how much it can weigh on your mind. I wonder if the problems you're having with your fiancée are stressing you out, and that's why the urge to wear diapers is so strong now....?

But I don't have any easy answers. :-/ If things are tricky with your fiancée now, I wouldn't bring up something like this... maybe wait for a better time? But then... if you're getting married, you might consider telling her at some point beforehand...?

For now, maybe it would be best to focus on what's behind the sudden increase in your interest in diapers. Are you worried about your relationship, and how marriage might affect you both? That's a rhetorical question -- don't tell me, but maybe you two need to talk. Let her know how you're feeling.

Maybe your "diaper secret" is somehow being conveyed through body-language...? Maybe your fiancée can see that you're hiding something from her, and that's what's stopping you from being unreservedly close...?

Obviously I'm just guessing and taking wild stabs-in-the-dark based on my own experiences, so sincere apologies if I'm way off base here. When I was getting frustrated with a relationship I was in, I suddenly started wanting to wear diapers. I don't know, but in hindsight I think the sensory appeal of diapers somehow acted as a substitute for intimacy with my partner. :-/

Sheesh. I hope that's not too deep for a reply to an intro! Regardless, welcome once again! I hope you have a lot of fun here! :)

I'm not exactly sure. Ive wanted to wear diapers and do baby stuff for a long time now. Maybe the relationship problems IS amping it up a little, since I think about it so much at the moment.

PrincessJessi said:
Well for hobbies I love music, books, comics, cartoons ect. But I am a musician.

HI and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician with a major in organ performance and a minor in voice. I'm a part time church music director, I used to play keyboard in a very good rock band. Now I enjoy learning pieces by Chopin and others.

dogboy said:
I'm a... major in organ performance and a minor in voice.

Said the vicar to the tart. :giggles:

(Have I got a really dirty mind, or did everyone else read that as if it were a double entendre?!) :sweatdrop:

I play piano, bass, guitar, drums and I sing. I'm a classically trained pianist (since age 5, now 30) and taught myself the rest. Was in a pretty big metal band years back. Going solo in the coming year, electro-diva punk type stuff.

tiny said:
Said the vicar to the tart. :giggles:

(Have I got a really dirty mind, or did everyone else read that as if it were a double entendre?!) :sweatdrop:

Oh my God, not another organ joke?!!!! Haha....you can't imagine how many I've heard in my career. When we used to take our church high school choir on tour, my CB handle was The Organ Grinder! There was another double entendre. The staff got a big laugh out of it and why not. They gave me the handle....curse them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back