Not open for further replies.

GeorgianSandwich

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi
I've been lurking here for a while, but have never felt the need to post anything. Anyway, here I am :D

So I lost a Paci about a week ago, and kinda forgot about it. I was doing some work on my laptop when my Mum walked in and saw it in the drawer where I keep my jeans. I panicked and told her I had picked it up on the street to put it in the bin, but had forgotten about it and left it in my pocket.
She joked that she thought I had gotten into a "weird habit" and I laughed it off.
Was my exscuse any good?
Does she know?
Should I tell her?

In my experience, it is best to only tell what you absolutely need to tell. There is no reason to disclose every part of you to your parents.

Sounds like a fine excuse to me. The more attention you bring to it the shiftier it becomes though.
I'd say just hide it in a better spot and never bring it up again.

I've lost my favourite dummy somewhere in the house but so far my kids and wife haven't said anything so hopefully they haven't found it. If they do I will have to think of something to say.

Probably onto something due to that "weird habit" note. She obviously suspected somehow you might use it. Although your explanation was kinda lame (you'd make a lousy criminal) I don't think she is currently suspecting you. But if you are sloppy one more time she is gonna be able to tell, trust me. So be careful.

The less panicked you are about it the better, you're an adult... if she presses, be honest, it's better then her thinking something like that you are using it for drugs. If she doesn't press, let it alone.

Probably good enough.
She probably suspects, but doesn't know.
And telling her depends on how close you are to her. Are you close, both physically and emotionally. And can you explain being a dl well enoug, and expect her to understand it, well enough for a neutral or positive reaction.

rennecfox said:
The less panicked you are about it the better, you're an adult... if she presses, be honest, it's better then her thinking something like that you are using it for drugs. If she doesn't press, let it alone.

Using it for drugs? XD How would that work?

GeorgianSandwich said:
Using it for drugs? XD How would that work?
People using it in those situations from what I've read use it as something to bite down on so they don't gnash their teeth when the stuff hits them and they lose control

You know what, I've been thinking: Who picks up trash from the street and puts it in his pocket to throw it away. Especially a pacifier which you will notice having in your pocket, how could you forget about this?

Could have said it was a joke at work that got out of hand and kept for a keepsake.

pampersguy said:
You know what, I've been thinking: Who picks up trash from the street and puts it in his pocket to throw it away. Especially a pacifier which you will notice having in your pocket, how could you forget about this?

exactly, that actually raises more questions then it closes. "Why do you still have it?" "Are you making this up?" "Why would you make this up?" "Why does it look barely used?"

Well, it looks like she either bought it or forgot about it.

Been a few weeks and she hasn't mentioned anything.

I had come home quite drunk the night before which helped lend to my exscuse I think. People do strange things when a little tipsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back