Bosses can fire you if where diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Also though, why and how would your boss find out you are not wearing for a physical need anyways?

Well as he just stated he puts them on for his meal breaks, which would be something that is going to raise some questions needlessly.

so I am confuse between skomo and renefox one says all or nothing the other its okay the boss and other people love to dig for answers they will ask me those types of questions the work place is the only way I can go where people are. I don't go out much and it seems sily to go by myself unless its a movie I want to see and no body else

makena43 said:
so I am confuse between skomo and renefox one says all or nothing the other its okay the boss and other people love to dig for answers they will ask me those types of questions the work place is the only way I can go where people are. I don't go out much and it seems sily to go by myself unless its a movie I want to see and no body else

When he is saying it's ok, I suspect Slomo (correct me if I am wrong about this) is assuming as almost all of us in the thread initially did that you were not swapping between wearing underwear and diapers on your break and vice versa. That type of activity isn't normal and it takes the likelyhood of it being medical need away as it would be the least likely time you would need a diaper (you can rush off to a bathroom if need be... ect).

Think about it another way, you see a guy on the sidewalk holding out his hands wearing sunglasses, its the end of the day and you see him then take off his glasses and head to a mercedes and drive off... this is kind of like that.

yes now we are on the right track I was swaping diaper to underwear. its not medical reason, just to relax and maybe I been thinking is a way of humuation but I don't want that I want more of a sexually feeling. for example of feeling its accepted but you are getting away with something

makena43 said:
yes now we are on the right track I was swaping diaper to underwear. its not medical reason, just to relax and maybe I been thinking is a way of humuation but I don't want that I want more of a sexually feeling. for example of feeling its accepted but you are getting away with something

This isn't a good idea is what I'm getting at, if you want to wear, wear it the whole shift, if you don't wan't to do this, you should wait til you head home.

okay so to do things smart is I wear the whole shift or nothing okay got that. next I put on my diaper and head out the door is that okay? and lastly it seems I should just do it at home and I know exactly when to and not. I never get caught

If you are comfortable doing it at work and it won't be a distraction to your job, then it is most likely fine. I work in a grocery store and wear diapers full time while I am there. Just remember during the hours you are on the clock, diapers are not the priority, the job is.

I am using comfy 24/7 and I try to move but I waddle and I think it woutd distract me unless they got soft up. I do have the cvs diapers but I like the diaper feel oh I am full focuse on my job. I like my produce table to be perfect

I still don't get why people are saying you can't be fired for this. It's like no one is reading.

IF YOU LIVE IN AN AT-WILL STATE, YOU CAN BE FIRED FOR ANY REASON THAT IS NOT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST A PROTECTED CLASS.

You could mention you like The Beatles, and if your boss says I don't, so I'm going to fire you, that can happen in an at-will state. Dick move? Definitely. But it's legal. So if your boss finds out you wear diapers for fun, NOT a medical reason, and he/she doesn't like that, he/she would be within his rights to fire you in an at-will state. It all depends on where you live.

I live in maui, Hawaii is that one a at will state

so yes Hawaii is one and maybe you just don't wear when the boss are around and you are fine unless a co worker tells I just read it yep it is a all state but nothing on diapers

Apparently, I need to post this warning ...

Nothing on ADISC should be construed as any kind of professional advice, be it medical, legal, or of any other kind. We advise people to always consult a qualified professional in the event of legal, medical, or similarly serious issues.

In another words, always assume anyone - even if they claim to be a lawyer - is not a lawyer, and take any advice offered like you would if you asked someone randomly on the street.

Locked, as this thread is going in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back