Diaper suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys ! I am 20 and finally have a car of my own . Woo woo. There are a lot of stores nearby including pharmacies, Walmart/Target, medical stores etc. I can finally wear diapers that I have been craving for so many years. So basically my question is do any of you have some suggestions on a thick, crinkly pull-up style diaper with a balance of discreetness? So far I've looked online for tena and prevail . I am a size 33 waist. Any recommendations would be appreciated . Thanks 😊

I say go for northshore. And comfy. In medium. From amazon

If you have a car then I would suggest looking for good quality diapers online like ABU, then have them held at the UPS store for free with My UPS Choice. Almost anything you can find locally is usually not very good, especially at pharmacies, though you might get lucky at a medical supply store.

That's a good idea. Even though I have a car I live
With my parents still. I really like the ups pickup option though �� I won't be limited. So do you suggest I do research that way I can balance out the bulkiness with discreetness? Could I wear my stretch boxer
Briefs over them?

If discreteness is your concern you should check out the ABU Preschools, they are thinner than ABU's other lines, and with the cloth-back version there should be minimal crinkle.

I'd also remind you of the option to order some Abena from Staples online and do an in-store-pickup.
I don't know if they have any pullups online, but abena is a good brand and has some thick options, better than you're likely to find in any other local supplier other than if you find a medical/IC shop in town.

(it was either abena or molicare that staples carried, i forget which offhand, either way a good thick diaper)

bambinod said:
I'd also remind you of the option to order some Abena from Staples online and do an in-store-pickup.
I don't know if they have any pullups online, but abena is a good brand and has some thick options, better than you're likely to find in any other local supplier other than if you find a medical/IC shop in town.

(it was either abena or molicare that staples carried, i forget which offhand, either way a good thick diaper)

I believe they may have carried both at one point but I know they carried molicare in store at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back