• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucky129

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, I am new to the group and look forward to meeting you all. A little bit about me. I am 47 and from the Midwest. I grew up in a house where it seems everyone had bladder issues; however, I was not informed of it until teen years. Turns out, I was the best of all of us and I was dribbling always and full wetting at night couple of times a week until late teen. By then I learned to sleep with one eye open and get to the bathroom. I would say I was very humiliated growing up because it seemed all my aunts knew from my mother and they teased me horribly. This in retrospect really irks me sense they all had the same problem. Maybe they thought they could guilt me into a healthy bladder. Getting underwear inspections from your aunts in front of your cousins beyond 4 years old was horrifying.
As a teen this guy who knew my older brother (just some bored loser looking for something to do) forced me in to his car through intimidation and peer pressure. Seems he remembered a time when I was little and had an accident in front of my brother and his friends. They were all at least 10 years older than I was. He was drunk and teasing me horribly and for the first time in years, I wet my pants at 15 years old. From there it turned very bad and he ended sexually abusing me that night and for the next 2-3 years with threats of letting everyone know in my small town. I should have fought back, but my submissive nature bowed down to his aggressive manor. He was able to keep my under his power because my body responded in a way that would indicate that I was enjoying the things he did to me and he fed on that and continued to take more from me. He even forced me to perform on his dealer to pay for his drug habit. It has left me very confused sexually my whole life.
I married young and was able to hide everything from my spouse until this past year. I have never had a very good back, but with age it has really failed. One day for no reason, my back seized up and I flooded the floor. I had no idea I could hold that much pee. Lol. It happened again a few days later and then the bed-wetting started. At first, my wife laughed it off but after waking up soaked and cold in the middle of the night more than a few times she was mad. She made me go through all the Dr stuff only to find out nothing they can do. I was super depressed, drank excessively one night, and decide to spill the beans to her. It was horrible; I was a mess physically and emotionally. We have led a FLR marriage off and on throughout the years with chunks of time in chastity, so we have been very open so keeping this from her crushed her trust in me. She started to question my orientation now because she felt my love for her strapon comes from the abuse I suffered as a teen. While she knows I like women, she doesn’t believe me when I say I don’t like men, and wives are usually right. I honestly have no idea and am very confused.
She of course took charge and with a trip to Wal-mart and Amazon I had a closet full of diapers (disposable and cloth), pads, bed protections etc.. I tried to fight it but lost of course. We have tried lots of different combinations. I have such conflicted feelings because I feel like I have lost my manhood but the safety and comfort I feel once in the diaper is amazing. In addition, the sleep I get is like nothing I have had in my life. No more worried about hiding or wetting. I love wearing diapers but I am having trouble with work. There I wear pads but they ALWAYS LEAK. I am having trouble finding ways of hiding what I wear. I am hoping I can get advice here on good diapers that hold A LOT without showing it.
I look forward to talking to folks. I have lots of questions and could really use people to talk to.

Hello Chucky129 and welcome to the group.

A very touching introduction. I am sure there is a lot of good information available in the forums. If (in my case) I went back and read about 300 threads and got a lot of information.

Again welcome to the group.

On a different note, what are your hobbies and interests?

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

You have had a rough past and I hope you have a better future.

Chucky129 said:
I am having trouble finding ways of hiding what I wear. I am hoping I can get advice here on good diapers that hold A LOT without showing it.

I think you will find some very good information in the Incontinence Forum or the Diaper Talk Forum, if not, please do not hesitate to post your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back