What are you good at? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an expert at nothing now. In my day I was a expert small engine and commercial mower mechanic as well as a electrician.

I'm a writer, I seem to get a cult following with the works I have published. I also have an interest in Constitutional Law, it's more of a hobby, but I have good reason to believe that my countries constitution is Illegal... not that they or the courts will ever admit such.

I'm a pretty decent Photoshopper. I've been using an old version for years and years but it still works fine. I used to be a filmmaker and part of my work was designing visual effects and other graphic design work. Nowadays I pretty much use it for promoting my non-ABDL Etsy store and (obviously) for making avatars.

what's a "good at?"

Is that some words you made up to make me feel slightly less worthless?

You shouldn't have!

Sewing, my mother in law gifted me a new sewing machine for my birthday 1,5 years back. And I noticed I'm pretty good at it. And ik make loads of stuff. And tend to get a lot of compliments.
Other than that I can't think of special skills or talents

Great at Competitive Multiplayer games that require reaction time. Great at Maths too.

I am good at being a jack of all trades , been gifted with many opportunities work throughout my life that i was able to rise to the top of. I have never stopped learning to do things. I just can't write for shit.

I'm really good at drawing lines on a computer. Good thing too because I'm an AB and that's my job too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back