Really quitting. Not making this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that the OP's wife is one of the wives who recently joined ADISC to inquire about ABDL, and that the OP then joined to "close the loop."

Anyway...

I won't confront the question of whether quitting is possible (I haven't tried, so I can't speak from experience there), but I will suggest that much of what the OP might hope to get out of quitting can probably be realized by making diapers and diaper-wearing as available as possible. Given the OP's situation, I suspect he's had this stuff bottled up for a while, and that he's approaching this topic from a desperate standpoint of self-deprivation. As most of us know, when you starve a desire to wear diapers, it gets bigger and bigger, and eventually feels like a much larger part of who we are than it really is. On the other hand, when a "diaper fix" is easily gotten, the mind is freed to engage in the many other things we enjoy. Such is the nature of sex.

Put simply: Although it may seem a bit backwards, I think the best way to shrink an overgrown diaper fetish is to indulge it whenever it begs to be fed.

Cottontail said:
I'm guessing that the OP's wife is one of the wives who recently joined ADISC to inquired about ABDL, and that the OP then joined to "close the loop."

Anyway...

I won't confront the question of whether quitting is possible (I haven't tried, so I can't speak from experience there), but I will suggest that much of what the OP might hope to get out of quitting can probably be realized by making diapers and diaper-wearing as available as possible. Given the OP's situation, I suspect he's had this stuff bottled up for a while, and that he's approaching this topic from a desperate standpoint of self-deprivation. As most of us know, when you starve a desire to wear diapers, it gets bigger and bigger, and eventually feels like a much larger part of who we are than it really is. On the other hand, when a "diaper fix" is easily gotten, the mind is freed to engage in the many other things we enjoy. Such is the nature of sex.

Put simply: Although it may seem a bit backwards, I think the best way to shrink an overgrown diaper fetish is to indulge it whenever it begs to be fed.
I couldn't agree more. I started wearing pretty much every day back in April when I joined adisc. I've noticed that the raging mania that was always burning in the back of my mind materialized as that intense sexual urge when I suppressed it. When I finally just surrendered and admitted I was a lifelong ABDL and began the daily wearing to acclimate to this new lifestyle, I noticed that super intense raging desire has calmed down. Now it's as though I get a time release for comfort. It isn't always stimulating me sexually, but it is ALWAYS providing comfort and good feelings. So instead of getting a big fix after a long absence, I get the continual simple comforts instead. I can still get fired up too, so that doesn't go away. My brain just seemed to connect to diapers and insist that I need them. When I give in, I'm rewarded. When I don't, that pressure builds.

Cottontail said:
Even with alcoholism there appears to be some movement in treatment towards this kind of approach. Total abstinence may not be the best way for everyone to deal with obsessive behavior that is causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back