Diaper Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfamousRhino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone! I am trying to find some recommendations on diapers I should look into getting. There are some things I like and some I don't like which I will list below! Any suggestions would be incredibly helpful since I'm new to buying ABDL specific diapers.

• -Child/babyish prints
    -Moderately Quiet
    -Pull-up Style (although not at all a necessity)
    -Smell
    -Long Lasting (tapes, absorbance, etc)
    -Wetness Indicator

Dislikes:

• -"medical" looking
    -Overly noisy
    -Flimsy/leaky

Again thank you for helping me out! I very much appreciate any diaper ideas you have!

Hey, infamousrhino. I agree on the medical front. Not too appealing but for a discreet daytime thing that you wont see and is fairly quiet Molicares are pretty decent... (but a bit medical..ey) ABU has a good selection of babyish prints and a pretty quiet cloth backed getup in the form of their 'preschools' but the capacity isnt huge. (It'll survive going out to dinner and the movies just fine). Best discretion method iv found is to get a black onesie. (Mine are from onesiesdownunder in australia) Reduced crinkle, no waistline peeking, and you can wear whatever you fancy. Goodest of luck in thy journey!! Diaper be with you.

to be honest no one but other people in a diaper will notice any crinkling, lose change with your car keys in the same pocket make much more noise then even a loud diaper

Long lasting and pulkups do not go together. That's like wanting thin and absorbent, it just doesn't happen.

For long lasting, baby prints, fairly quiet, and not medical, I'd highly recommend you try Crinklz. They are expensive though, but perform, look, and feel better than any other diaper out there.

ABU
Little Paws/Space
Lavenders
Preschool

Forsite: City Style
Crinklz
Rearz Safaris

You wont find cute pullup styles, the closest to non medical looking are depends, particularly there one line they made briefly with multiple prints, but they were super pricey and discontinued almost right away.

Update: I have found a lot of diapers that look huge! By huge I mean ones that sit very high up on your back. I have also seen some pictures of ones that were lower waisted, much more similar to were normal underwear sits. Anybody have recommendations on low waisted diapers?

InfamousRhino said:
Update: I have found a lot of diapers that look huge! By huge I mean ones that sit very high up on your back. I have also seen some pictures of ones that were lower waisted, much more similar to were normal underwear sits. Anybody have recommendations on low waisted diapers?

Diapers made on the machine that bambino uses tend to be "short". This includes DC Amore, Bambino, Carousel, MyDiaper, QTTY, Tykables, and a few others. They all fit the same and of course are of very similar construction. They also size about 1/2 a size smaller using the common S/M/L gauge. so you may have to order larger than you're anticipating, even though you want a "shorter" diaper. Start with samples or at most a bag to test out. All of these diapers have front AND rear elastic also.

- - - Updated - - -

Roughly of my list above,
InfamousRhino said:
  • -Child/babyish prints (ALL)
    -Moderately Quiet (all are medium-level sound I'd say except QTTY which are loud)
    -Pull-up Style (although not at all a necessity) (NONE)
    -Smell (medium to high sap makes these all pretty neutral)
    -Long Lasting (tapes, absorbance, etc) (QTTY seems to have minor tape issues, probably related to their louder shell material?)
    -Wetness Indicator (NONE of my listed have wetness indicator, you'll just have to have someone check to see if you're wet ;) )

Dislikes:

• -"medical" looking (none are med looking)
    -Overly noisy (QTTY is more crinkly than the others imho)
    -Flimsy/leaky (again QTTY is the exception here, they're not leaky but seem to feel more flimsy than the others, though capacity is still pretty good - MyDiaper and Tykables waddlers are thinner also )

Again thank you for helping me out! I very much appreciate any diaper ideas you have!

InfamousRhino said:

That isn't huge, it's normal. Diapers are designed and supposed to extend up to your waist line (near your belly button), front and back.

Low waist is also a bit of a misnomer. That would actually be your hips line, which is where your underwear extends up to. Trying to get a diaper designed for your waist to only extend up to your hips will mean you'll be stuck in one size too small.

Going to small of a diaper will create a multitude of problems. Such as leaking over the top, tapes popping off, or having the diaper split open. I recommend you don't try doing this as it causes more problems than they are worth. Just stick with your diapers being properly sized and extending up to your waist.

Slomo said:
Going to small of a diaper will create a multitude of problems. Such as leaking over the top, tapes popping off, or having the diaper split open.

By far the biggest problem I have with small diapers is a compression fit in the crotch resulting in little to no channel/drainage to the back. Big problem for overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back