Beaches in California that are diaper friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have worn on a number of calif nude beaches.

most have a main area where families go.

but a number have gay areas and a area between the main and gay area that just about anything goes like sex in public and guys in drag.

at blacks beach you go to the north end of the beach and before you get to the state park beach that is the safe area to wear diapers if you want.

up in auburn Calif Take highway 49 east out of Auburn CA towards Cool. about half way down the canyon there is a gate to a dirt side road you can park along the side of the road above the area and hike down to the river.
take the trail around this gate and the family area in stright down at the river and the gay and fetish areas are north and south of this area in pockets in the brush along the river
i have set up in one of these pockets and wore just a diaper many times

The gay friendly beach in LA is the far south end of Will Rogers beach (lovingly called 'Ginger Rogers beach') at the foot of Channel Rd at PCH, just north of Santa Monica.

I once asked an LAPD officer about it, and he did say that it was a grey area and the legality depended on the context. If you were acting in a lewd manner, it would be indecent exposure. Unfortunately, context is very subjective so if you get an asshole of a cop, you could be having a bad day.

Slomo said:
Have you see disposable adult swim diapers? They are literally no different than an average pulkup. A little bit of sap content and all.

I assume you're talking about Swimmates? Have you worn them though? At first glance they do look like a normal pullup, but there are some differences that aren't readily apparent. Something about the backing is less breathable and when wet almost feels rubbery. I've found the even when just wearing them and sitting around my skin there gets sweaty real quick. The diaper also seems to tighten up a bit when wet as well and the leg gathers especially get really dang tight.

They aren't really meant to be used alone though, they don't really hold themselves up too well. I believe they were designed with men wearing swim trunks with the inner mesh and women wearing their swimwear in mind.

Yes you're correct that they look identical to a pull-up, but they are functionally different.

ClickyKeys said:
I assume you're talking about Swimmates? Have you worn them though? At first glance they do look like a normal pullup, but there are some differences that aren't readily apparent. Something about the backing is less breathable and when wet almost feels rubbery. I've found the even when just wearing them and sitting around my skin there gets sweaty real quick. The diaper also seems to tighten up a bit when wet as well and the leg gathers especially get really dang tight.

They aren't really meant to be used alone though, they don't really hold themselves up too well. I believe they were designed with men wearing swim trunks with the inner mesh and women wearing their swimwear in mind.

Yes you're correct that they look identical to a pull-up, but they are functionally different.

Yes I have. They are less porus to help contain any fecal matter, though I wouldn't call them waterproof. Their getting a little tighter is also because they have swelled up a little bit. They also seem to hold on to that swelling more than just a wood pulp diaper would, which leads me to believe they are using a little bit of sap as well (though I haven't confirmed this).

So, functionally different. Not really.

willnotwill said:
Another self-righteous member of the community that wants to tell everybody what is acceptable.

You want to wear diapers on a beach, understand what implications there are for YOU. It is public, so it's possible people will see you, recognize you, take pictures, etc...

Other than that, do what you want.

I honestly don't give a crap about your view but I would not advise doing this, I have worn diapers under a bathing suit at the beach and had people watching me, I found it very uncomfortable and around here an adult wearing only a diaper at the beach would be harassed even though it is not illegal, now California is a word away from Michigan, one time while at the lake my jet ski was not running right so I was at the boat launch doing repairs and this one family saw plastic sticking out and I could over hear them joking about it, karma was my friend that day, I got my machine fixed and got back out on the lake while the family making fun of me hit a metal piling from an old dock and tore the hell out of there out dive

Coreyteen19 said:
Could not agree more Slomo. I've done It many times too Especially in Spain and never ever even had anyone approach me or even look at me weird in any way. Nor anyone taking pictures of me walked 2 km long both beaches in Benidorm In Just a Diaper and yeah No Reaction whatsoever so Spanish people clearly does not give a F word. And that was In ABU Diapers so Yeah I can confirm Spain is OK with it dunno US though so can't comment but would have to take your comment as given Slomo. If you want to have a suntan and you don't like laying on a beach for hours doing nothing and prefer to walkaround do it it's OK. You would be surprised positively that no-one really cares and you're not hurting anyone doing so. Seen 6 Other Adults Wearing just Diapers on same beach so yeah. You get the picture.

Well, I am glad that you had that great experience here in Spain (as I am from Spain) and well, I think here people just doesn't care about what you do. I don't know on other countries.

Regards.

Would think anything Around San Fran would be game .

Reactions: ewh1977
Depends on how the local yokels want to define "indecent exposure". Underwear are often less revealing than a swimsuit. Sometimes it comes down to "excessive exposure with intent to arouse or disturb the public" or something along those lines, leaving it up to the officer to make a judgement call based on the circumstances.

So diapers are pretty much never a problem for infants and young children, but can start to become a grey area when you get older and have the ability and cognitive reasoning to dress yourself discretely.

I woud personally expect someone in a stroller and some semblance of clothing (a top, socks, etc) even with a fully exposed diaper would be in the clear, but just walking down the street in nothing but a diaper is probably not a good idea. Maybe... "if you're just turning heads, that's probably okay. If you're causing people to want to look away, probably NOT okay"

Ultimate said:
Just want to ask if you are replying to my question that has to do with us AB/DL's, Diaper Lover's, & Babyfur's in strollers & special needs wheelchairs wearing just diapers or covered up if illegal in some or all parts of California?

~Jason Geiger AKA Ultimate

Diaper Lover & GenderFluid/Transgender

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Try asking this in a new thread, instead of trying to hijack an existing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back