cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I love my 2 cats, they are wonderful. they are clean and well cared for.

I use feline Pine as a cat litter for them, I dont like the idea of using clay, and having the silica dust as well as the clay itself in the air.

The issue I am having with pine pellets for their litter however, is that they seem to be getting it EVERYwhere...and thats with a tracking mat(s) outside of their litter box.

I do not have a top on the litterbox, I suppose I should try that approach?
I guess I just dont want them too be too cramped inside of the box to move around, and accidentally tread in something..and bring that out of the box.

To be clear, the only debris outside the box, is the pine pellet debris.

anyone have any suggestions?
am I missing something obvious?

I have a similar issue, though I use "World's Best" for my cat. The best solution I've found thus far is a dustbuster.

Sapphyre said:
I have a similar issue, though I use "World's Best" for my cat. The best solution I've found thus far is a dustbuster.

while not radiating the hope i was looking for, a Dustbuster is pretty solid advice XD
Thank you sapphyre

A top wold help a lot :)

A top might actually stop them from using the box entirely. Cats don't like a lot of change. Tracking is just one of those things we have to deal with when it comes to cats, I'm afraid. Sweep and vacuum daily and give your cats a snuggle from me.

dollifyme said:
A top wold help a lot :)

I am not sure on the top, I really dont want them stepping in something because it's too cramped in there..

CanadianGal said:
A top might actually stop them from using the box entirely. Cats don't like a lot of change. Tracking is just one of those things we have to deal with when it comes to cats, I'm afraid. Sweep and vacuum daily and give your cats a snuggle from me.

Will do, =) thanks for the advice

MommyandMattling said:
I am not sure on the top, I really dont want them stepping in something because it's too cramped in there..

Will do, =) thanks for the advice

Ah I apologize my cats didn't mind a top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back