Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
At night I don't like the feeling of being wet so just wondering is the any diapers that make you feel dryer?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

alltimefun said:
At night I don't like the feeling of being wet so just wondering is the any diapers that make you feel dryer?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

What you want is a diaper that has a high sap content, not fast wicking. Wicking just means the wetness is spread out more, which can make you feel even wetter. Sap on the other hand, locks the wetness away, so you won't feet it as much.

Confidry and northshire both have high sap content. If you want to go crazy with it though, then try crinklz/betterdry.

I've woke up in the morning in a safari and not realized I was wet until it was time to change. They've got some of the thickest padding on the market, but it's a good mix of sap and pulp for fast wicking and good moisture capture. Like Slomo said, go with something that has a good mix of sap and pulp to feel dry, and thicker is better to stay feeling dry as you continue to wet your diaper.

I think I'm just the opposite. I like to feel wet but I wouldn't want to leak either in bed or pants. I wonder what a good bedwetting diaper would be for someone who likes to be dry on the outside but feel wet on the inside.

Kapelmeister said:
I think I'm just the opposite. I like to feel wet but I wouldn't want to leak either in bed or pants. I wonder what a good bedwetting diaper would be for someone who likes to be dry on the outside but feel wet on the inside.

Obvious answer is cloth with plastic pants

there is a trade off because the high sap will hold all the weight of the pee wherever it was aimed.
so if you are laying down, it may feel like you have a bowling ball on your belly. I like Molicare at night expressly because it spreads all the way from end to end. During the day, I like BetterDry because it can be trusted not to leak. The Germans call this High Suction.

It is a question of what you want to use I have both disposable and cloth diapers and have used them both for years when I started I was cutting old towels up and using safety pin and garbage bags now I have several flat diapers and I also have several bags of abena m4 but I use the flat ones they work best for me I wake up and and I don't know if I am wet or not

You may want to look at Tranquility ATNs .. this is actually the reason i do not care for them, they wick very little, but are actually fairly good at locking away wetness ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back