Thread: Cloth diaper wearers, what do you use for diaper rash?

Default Cloth diaper wearers, what do you use for diaper rash?

Diaper rash cream is bad for the cloth diapers, it leaves the yellowness inside them, makes the area stiff so I was wondering what so you use for your diaper rash for your cloth diapers?

I want to write this all down what you guys use so I know what to get when I got shopping net time. Tell me what aisle you find it in.

Personally I use A+D. Discoloration of diapers is gonna happen and I haven't run into any flexibility problems in the fabric. Should be noted that I use a wet pail though. Also cloth diapers are one really good reason to learn how to sew, made to fit and you'll save so much money its unreal. For the cost of one of my net ordered diapers my mama could probably make 8 diapers for the same cost in material. It just depends on how much work you want to put in and how fast you need them; that's where the cost comes into play.

Also I think someone should gather all this cloth related info and stick it on the wiki, from personal care pertaining to cloth all the way to product care. Might be a good guide book to have around.