Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The demons we live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycombs View Post
    You are awesome, good sir. I'll also add I've fallen big time for mobile virtual reality. That is my newest way of escaping things, at least for a little while. But being highly sensitive also makes this whole "being into diapers" thing make sense since it's a way to decrease that intensity. A way that my young brain figured out early in life and wouldn't let me forget!
    my diapers and more towards ABDL feelings, are also a "escape" and also i'm currently into fixing bad memories from early years... the great thing on the WWW is you can find lot's of info !

Quote Originally Posted by HeronimusM View Post
    my diapers and more towards ABDL feelings, are also a "escape" and also i'm currently into fixing bad memories from early years... the great thing on the WWW is you can find lot's of info !
    Yep. And what an escape it is. I'm the same way. I use them for comfort, serenity, and happiness. I'm not into the humiliation aspect myself though as that is counter active. I still get excited by diapers and I admit part of it is the taboo nature so it's a little thrill but I do this (once again) for comfort.

Yep. And what an escape it is. I'm the same way. I use them for comfort, serenity, and happiness. I'm not into the humiliation aspect myself though as that is counter active. I still get excited by diapers and I admit part of it is the taboo nature so it's a little thrill but I do this (once again) for comfort.
    I am almost completely convinced that the ''taboo'' way mom painted training pants, and being in diapers past a certain point, helped wires to cross in my mind as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by HeronimusM View Post
    Yes I use mine for comfort also to go to back a happened time in my life when I was loved and happy .
    Before the dark time going to school.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the same way some what the only thing I replay is the time I was forced back into diapers.
    Not into spanking had that happen as a kid not fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    I am almost completely convinced that the ''taboo'' way mom painted training pants, and being in diapers past a certain point, helped wires to cross in my mind as a kid.
    She had the reversed affects on you got you obsessing with training pants and diapers.
    My best friend he got into diapers by the foster kids being diapered he wanted to be diapered too.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post

She had the reversed affects on you got you obsessing with training pants and diapers.
    My best friend he got into diapers by the foster kids being diapered he wanted to be diapered too.
    Well, primarily training pants interested me as a kid, plain diapers didn't really catch my eye until years later, but still. The ideas that were ingrained in me still seem to play into my desires and fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    I think that had something to do with it in my case as well. Funny part is, she didn't harp on it. It was, as best I can recall, a single incident. She wasn't mean or harsh about it but they weren't my diapers and I was too old. It feels like a trigger but one that was primed to go off. I'm not sure how she would have reasonably been able not to make me feel strange about it without giving in, and they weren't even her diapers to give.

I bet lots of kids that aren't ABDLs had similar exchanges when they were small. For some reason, they're significant to some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think that had something to do with it in my case as well. Funny part is, she didn't harp on it. It was, as best I can recall, a single incident. She wasn't mean or harsh about it but they weren't my diapers and I was too old. It feels like a trigger but one that was primed to go off. I'm not sure how she would have reasonably been able not to make me feel strange about it without giving in, and they weren't even her diapers to give.

I bet lots of kids that aren't ABDLs had similar exchanges when they were small. For some reason, they're significant to some of us.
    For me, it wasn't a matter of actually expressing my interests directly. I seemed to have known that it wasn't something you told others about - but it was strictly sexual for me at that tender age, and I was scolded for pleasuring myself. So that, along with my mother telling me how training pants were dumb and acting kind of like it was blasphemous for an older kid to be in diapers (she'd tell me that I trained easily without training pants, while my one first cousin once removed was in them until he was four), probably taught me it was a bad idea. But even so, at that age the thought of wearing them myself never even really occurred to me. I was happy just seeing TV commercials and the like.

I wonder how many of us truly obsessed over baby stuff I remember going through the Sears catalog.
    Love to look at pamper commercials also I loved looking down the baby aisle and would sneak off there every chance I got just not get caught.
    I know it's different with you because you weren't forced into them so you didn't know what they felt like so I can understand that you would just get by with the commercials and stuff.
    In my case I was hook the day she put me in diapers.
    The feeling I got was just can't describe.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinTheLionhearted View Post
    I scored a 23 on the test. A lot of questions applied to me. Not only because of High-Functioning Autism, but also factors from my past that have influenced my behavior.
    I also scored 23. I've known I was HSP for a while, and it has gone a long way towards explaining why I experience the world as intensely as i do, why I live in other peoples' heads and absorb their emotions constantly, why I feel so overwhelmed in crowded spaces, and maybe even why I crave lots of little time to recover from overstimulating situations.

I don't mind being HSP so much now that I am aware of how it affects me, and I wouldn't trade my heightened awareness or empathic response for anything.