I have tried them all. Dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the worlds greatest diaper. I have not tried every cheap diaper, but these are the best diaper in the world. Absorption, noise, tapes, holding of the tapes, cover, sag, clumping. Its all great. I have yet to have an AB/DL diaper that can compare.

Betterdry gives them a run for their money.

dogstyle said:
It is the worlds greatest diaper. I have not tried every cheap diaper, but these are the best diaper in the world. Absorption, noise, tapes, holding of the tapes, cover, sag, clumping. Its all great. I have yet to have an AB/DL diaper that can compare.

Yup, been there done that. Not even ABU, Bambino, and the like can come cose. Let alone Abanea, Tena, seni, and such (or worse).

Betterdry/Crinklz does absorb more and perform better, and at an equal/better cost per day outlook. However, you've got to draw the line somewhere when they start to smell bad and give your rashes. One change per day is just not -everyday- realistic.

Si yeah, confidry is the betlst out there.

ConfiDry 24/7 and Northshore Supreme are the best I've found. They each fit slightly differently, so whichever of the two fits your body is going to be the best bang for your buck.

Dry 24/7 is still my go to when maximum capacity and length of time wearing are needed.

I'd say they're overly stiff, particularly when wet and I prefer taping panels to second chance tapes. I generally don't need a diaper that thick anyway. This isn't an argument against your preference but an observation that diapers are extremely personal and what makes them good for one person might be the unappealing aspect for someone else.

So has dry 24/7 fixed the tapes not sticking good issue?

I got new ones and I say no . I wish they didn't ride up high on my back

makena43 said:

No that the tape issue was fixed? Thanks

Tapes not an issue for me. I rarely change their position and did not notice they came undone at all when sleeping and tossing and turning in bed.
Dry 24/7 are stiff and not as comfortable as say an M4 or an AwwSoCute. But for the money, they offer so much capacity and minimal worry of ever leaking. But everyone is different in body shape so this can be subjective.

maybe I put them on too tight. But I love to know how to put then back on after I take a show seems to pop off I too notice they are stiff but they don't clump after 4hours during sleep of the abena m4 diapers

I still wear 24/7's, but mainly wear Tykables for the faster absorption. Confidrys can take a bit longer to absorb than Tykables or ABU's. 24/7s also fit guys like me in the 34-36" range better than ABUs or Northshores. They are a bit stiffer, but all around a great diaper.

if you like waddling like a penguin.

makena43 said:

I sort of like it when the wasteband rides high in the back, as long as I have a onesie over it so it doesn't peek out and say hello to the whole world. Whenever I sit down, I get this awesome pillow-like feeling and I can feel the high wasteband gripping my back. Feels wonderful.

I love dry 24/7's, I will always keep a few packs in my stock, they were my 1st real premium diaper that I tried. Other diapers have evolved through time but these are timeless classics, also the nice thing is that there are made here in the USA. (Brooklyn NY)

INCONTAL said:

Yes, the tapes were improved quite some time ago. Maybe a year now.

INCONTAL said:

This is purely anecdotal, but my latest case of Dry 24/7's hasn't had any issues with the tapes popping as some diapers from an older batch occasionally would (it was always the upper left tape for me).

The ConfiDry 24/7 is one of my favorites, given its capacity and plain white appearance. In spite of being strictly a DL, I do find the ABU Little Pawz kinda cute, but they cost more and are more absorbent than I need them to be.

I had issues with the leg tapes. I'll give them another try. It has been some time since i tried them.

I wear a ConfiDry 24/7 to wk everyday. I know they're thick, but I dress around that with a body suit and lose fitting pants. I can feel the stiffness at the end of the day too, but they are what's best for me so I take the good with the bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel that the Northshore Supreme diapers are way more stiff than the Confidry 24/7. Both are great diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back