Thread: Hi!!!

Default Hi!!!

Introducing myself is pretty hard. I'm 23, male, dl since I was 6 years old. My favorite diapers are goodnites, underjams and anything resembling underwear. I joined to meet people and read all about their experiences with diapers.

Welcome to the site! Please enjoy your stay. See how deep the rabbit hole goes. *hands blue pill*

Welcome to ADISC.

A few things you could/should/probably don't need to consider:

- Tell us a bit more about yourself - the life you lead outwith the DL - in your intro thread, or on your profile page. If you're not comfortable telling us about yourself, no worries. It's just great for networking and meeting with other members with similar interests.
    - Think about an avatar. Not necessary whatsoever, but it always tells a visual story about who you are, and makes a great talking point when meeting new folks on the forum.
    - Don't be shy with your posts. If you've got something to say, just say it. Nothing's better than honesty (obviously we ask that you're considerate when other members become directly involved in voicing your opinion ).

So, yeah. My 2 cents of tips there, but feel free to ignore them.

Just enjoy posting with us =]