• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sHead

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hey everyone, I'm new (obviously) I'm a female DL and AB from Oregon. I've been part of this community for a little while, mostly looking no account though. I am engaged now and my fiancee is my caretaker and is really cool about everything I could not be happier and now I am ready to join and happy to be here! :)

Hello 70sHead and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, can you tell us a little about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome.

Egor

Hey there! My main hobby is music and music theatre. I'm in med school so time for hobbies is limited. But I love music with a passion.

Luck you. I use to work up on Pill Hill. Have fun finding parking!

Egor

70sHead said:
Hey everyone, I'm new (obviously) I'm a female DL and AB from Oregon. I've been part of this community for a little while, mostly looking no account though. I am engaged now and my fiancee is my caretaker and is really cool about everything I could not be happier and now I am ready to join and happy to be here! :)

Welcome. Nice to see another local DL in town.

AnimeDude892 said:
Welcome. Nice to see another local DL in town.

Hi! Portland and Oregon in general seems to have its fair share of DLs.

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Luck you. I use to work up on Pill Hill. Have fun finding parking!

Egor

Ugh, don't get me started on parking ;)

Welcome to the crib! Heh heh. Another Oregon resident. Cool. I'm in Spokane, Washington but have lived around Portland and I have extensive family in the southern part of the state.

70sHead said:
Hi! Portland and Oregon in general seems to have its fair share of DLs.

Cool. I'm from Beaverton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back