Thread: Theresa may wants to lift the ban on fox hunting, despite 84% public opposition.

Angry Theresa may wants to lift the ban on fox hunting, despite 84% public opposition.

This is some few things that just honestly piss me off. I can understand humane (i.e. rifle; instant death) and self defense as needed if it's out of control, but I can not and will never support this kind of hunting where they send packs of dogs to rip foxes to shreds for "entertainment". Nothing more, literally no other "reason" than entertainment. These people obviously don't value or respect the life of those whom are vulnerable. Someone on youtube made a metaphor to this about how the corrupt rich hate and want the poor off.

Fur farms also are another thing I absolutely cannot stand, especially with the broken laws associated with it. In some states you can cage animals for life and breed them just for their fur, but GOD FORBID you dare try to have one as a pet, because some bogus about danger. Obviously don't let people who have no idea how to raise exotic animals have one, but don't ruin it for everyone else. Just the thought that I saw those videos from chinese farms makes me nauseous. I've always wanted a pet fox but these limitations and the fact that you can hunt but not have one as a pet just infuriates me. I'd like to move to indiana because fox laws treat them at the same level as a normal domesticated dog, but money is so tight I barely ever hit a thousand dollars in my bank.

I heard that she said this! I can't believe it -- what a strange thing to suddenly bring up! Why, when there's so much public opposition? And why now, when there's Brexit, Trump, Boris in a turban, an election campaign...?! Very odd...

yeah the most dangerous things about domestic foxes are yard damage from digging, because much like the score from the price is right... dig we must.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    yeah the most dangerous things about domestic foxes are yard damage from digging, because much like the score from the price is right... dig we must.
    True, but you're kinda biased, rennecfox!

Ugh. I wish fox hunting was illegal in the US as well. I actually hate all forms of hunting, especially when it's a "sport".