Thread: What should I get?

Default What should I get?

hai guis i rly wnt pmprz siz 6 can i fit in da dprz guis?

That was an imitation of the stereotypical deeker ABDL. But seriously...Today, I wore the Molicare Super, and I realized something...Holy shit! This is thick! Way too thick to wear to bed. So, I am looking for a diaper that is less thick than the Molicares, yet thicker than CVS/Walgreens (plastic version of Walgreens briefs). I live in California and don't really have the ability to order online....Any idea what I might be able to get, or am I out of luck?

You're out of luck, buy something like Abena Super or the Secure X-Plus. I have no experience with these diapers so I can't help you on the thickness.
    If you live in Southern California then XP Medical is the best option, they will take at the most 2 days to get to you.

You will get used to the thickness after a while... just keep wearing them.

I love the thickness, but I can't wear to bed because my mom likes to come into my room at about 6AM on Saturdays to give me the dog...And a thick diaper is a bad thing in that sense. Thats why I need to get something in between.

You didn't enjoy the present I gave you?

I've got to say, at the moment your only choices are walgreens or depends. Since you can't order from online.....

Are Bambinos are thinker then Molicares?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Are Bambinos are thinker then Molicares?
    If I'm interpreting this right...

Yeah, Bambinos are pretty much thicker than everything.