Why are you a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm curious to know what makes you a little or adult baby. :3

For me, it helps my anxiety. I feel more at ease when I get really into little mode. Even when I'm feeling childish, I still feel calm because it makes me less nervous and such. I have really bad anxiety, and it can be very hard to cope with at times. I still try to manage it some with medication, but I don't want to end up taking too many things at once just to conquer it. Without being little, I wouldn't have any way to manage my anxiety and realize my true self either. Being little is who I am, and it's what makes me the person I've always wished to be. ^^

I'm really not sure what makes me a little. I just like feeling like a kid and having fun. I don't remember a while lot from my actual childhood, but I would like to love it now. So, I'm not really sure, been this way pretty much my whole life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think mine comes from severe childhood abuse, and a need to hide from it in babyhood.

It relaxes me from the stress of everything and it makes me forget about my childhood.

It keeps me calm at home and makes me forget about all the hard times I had as a kid. Whenever I get really stressed in my room I would suck on my paci or go full out adult baby depending on my mood. Now I always have a pillow pet on my bed.

I'm AB for the fast paced lifestyle. The money, cars, and diamond plated grillz attracted me immediately.

I am a AB for the fun the thrills and of course above the huge stress reliever it is really takes away a lot of the anxiety in life.

same as the above except for cereal who must have a very rich 'sugar daddy'

I really love the idea of an escape. It helps me release from the hardships I have faced. I also think it's adorable to dress up a grown woman in a cute little ABDL outfit!

I don't know, except that I think I was prone t kinks and since I also like smooth and soft things, diapers may have been doubly appealing. That doesn't necessarily explain my interest in other baby things but it's all enough fun that I really don't care much where it comes from. I know it's an odd thing to love but in my gut, I wonder why more people don't love them.

I believe I was born that way. Developmentally delayed and no interest in growing up. It wasn't a choice.

Yeah, like Spaz said, I've always been this way. I knew by the age of 4 that I wanted to be back in diapers. It's always been sexual at some level, that level raising greatly when I hit puberty. I buy into the theory of love mapping, so I suspect that I associated early pubescent sexual stimuli with diapers at an early age. I was given up for adoption and wasn't adopted until the age of two, so there may be some psychological reasons that I'm to young to remember.

yes, I feel that I was born this way as well. but I did not understand what it was about me.

But now i do I am a Little.

I am A Little becouse sometime Adulting is just too hard. :wallbash:

I am a Little because I never really grow up and I don’t think I ever will. :laugh:

I am a Little because I don’t really understand the adult world around me. :dunno:

I am a Little because I find sucking on a pacifier or dummy is comforting :paci:

I am a little because I find having a stuffie or stuffies comforting. :hug:

I am an AB Little because sometimes a nappy / Diaper is kind of needed. :eek!:

I am an AB Little because sometimes drinking from a bottle is so nicer and easer. :tongueout:

I am a little because I enjoy childlike constructs, :clapping:

But why I am this way I don’t really know, I am what I am and that is OK

A Little is someone with the heart and soul of a child with all the intellect of an adult. :smile1:

Will that wat I think.:twocents:

Last edited:
I am an ABDL for fun and stress relief. I find I can have some fun while in AB or DL mode. At times with or without the fun aspect, it takes my mind off my adult life so I can 'recharge'.

Me, severe childhood abuse and neglect from a psychotic parent, my Mom.
I apologize for the short answer.

Certainly the reason I am little is that it is just part of who I am. From my earliest memories, I was little. Acting little and seeking out wearing diapers and baby things. From this, I have to acknowledge this is how I was born. As much as the color of my eyes or the fingerprints on my fingers or the height of my stature, it is something that I did not have control over, but how I was made.

Why do I like being little? That is a different question that the OP did not ask, but I think is more able for me to respond. I love the way it feels to be little. I love the softness, the security, the love and caring sensation that is received and given from being little. It is not the harsh, cold, and cutthroat environment that exists in adulthood and it is about being innocent. Being cared for and loved. The feeling that you get when cuddling with your favorite plushie.

That is why I am little.

:detective3

I don't know if anyone else feels this way and I apologize if someone said this because I didn't read all the responses but I don't think I could ever answer a question of why. I am this way because this is who I am. I don't remember a time when this wasn't the normal for me, I remember the time when I fought it like it was a demon from hell but never a time when I switched and said hey I bet this is something that would be a good idea to try. So other that saying why am I like this? Because it is who I am. That's about the only answer I can give. :)

I just realized the person right above me pretty much said the same thing hehe.

To be honest I'm not too sure why I'm little. It's just a lifestyle choice I'm comfortable with. I feel really exited when I'm in a diaper and onesie. There are some factors which may or may not have any baring on it. My parents got divorced when I was 8. I suffer from mild autism, so maybe that's why. Although not all ab's are autistic. :/

For me it for sure is relaxing. I´m also so lucky that my partner accepts so I sleep with printed thick diapers (I need to sleep with diapers anyways as I´m incontinent), a footed pyjamas, my teddy bears and my pacifier. My sleep is just fabulous. Lately I also sleep with mittens that my "mommy" helps me fasten :)

Apart from that I find diapers and kids play fascinating and just plain fun. I can´t really explain it. But I really really enjoy it :)

First off, I had to deal with abusive teachers and psycho students during primary and secondary education. I was traumatized by those events and had to split off my "weak" side which also became the "little" part of me and develop a thick skin persona in public so that everyone who encountered me would keep their distance. I do have High-Functioning Autism and as Nick pointed out, Not all people who are littles/ab's are Autistic.

My parents thinks it is sexual, where I do not think it is anything of the sort. My parents do not accept that part of me and think it always has to do with me being depressed/crazy. My parents also during my life tried to "cure" me from being Autistic because all the doctor's that Mom was bouncing me around wanted me to be heavily medicated to become "normal". With each passing day, I feel my outer skin starting to weaken and my "weak" side starts to take the brunt of the insults and other grief that is directed at me. I am like a rock that is eroding by an ocean. With each passing day my world and isolated self starts to break down until nothing is left, but an empty shell.

Being little, is comforting and revitalizes my security. It regenerates my outer and inner selves over time. With a break of not letting my inner-self out in a period of 2 years until I joined this forum I have been and still are to this day been using bare-minimum stopgap measures and alternate methods to try and stave off the inevitable collapse of my mental state. I have been operating on the edge of full mental collapse; and within the two years of trying to keep damage to a minimum have ended up having two incidents of explosive fallout as a result. I suppress my emotions which are contained within my inner-self to prevent unnecessary distractions and keep an objective mind in most situations. As I am breaking down by the day my mind is easily distracted and my capacity to learn and even perform actions is diminished to even inactivity. I have tried general counseling, but to no avail. Their professionalism gets in the way of getting the closure I need. I am pressed for cash because of my college situation and so I cannot address the issue in the way I want to.

Despite all this I feel that I might just lose myself as my life is falling apart bit by bit. I no longer can control my emotional outbursts and it is getting dangerous for both me and my parents to be in the same room together. If only I had the monetary resources to be little and not have to choose between being committed to an asylum, trying out a Christian counselor or committing suicide as the only remaining options. It seems that even within the small corners of these forums there is always a person that happens to attack me for what I believe in. This outside world may be filled with insanity, but I am not insane. A Non-sort and non-conformist I may be, but I fight for the right and just cause of doing what is honorable in this world. My sin of wrath has gotten me into trouble and so I say to hell with the outside world. It has caused nothing, but disaster for myself and for others around me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back