Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Well, I have Good news and Bad News. The Good news is, I graduated. The bad news is my graduation was yesterday, and I couldn't attend because my teacher didn't let me know the results until today. Still, at least I graduated, so I am glad for that.

congratulations!! Nicely done!

Congratulations. What was your major?

Well done. Now go out and turn the world into an ABDL loving paradise you clever little minx.

DLC93 said:
Congratulations. What was your major?
Business, and thanks.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your accomplishment. Must be a good feeling. :)

Excellent! Congrats!! That's pretty dumb about missing the ceremony, though. Bummer. You let students walk in the spring, even if they're sure to need another semester to finish. I ended up walking in spring and completing my degree the following winter. There's usually no fall or winter ceremony, so it makes sense. Nobody's going to come back to walk after they've already gone out and gotten a job.

Oh well. The important part's the degree!

Cottontail said:
Excellent! Congrats!! That's pretty dumb about missing the ceremony, though. Bummer. You let students walk in the spring, even if they're sure to need another semester to finish. I ended up walking in spring and completing my degree the following winter. There's usually no fall or winter ceremony, so it makes sense. Nobody's going to come back to walk after they've already gone out and gotten a job.

Oh well. The important part's the degree!

I had to apply for graduation the semester before I graduated. After the register's office approved it, I had to meet with my adviser before registering for my last semester of class, so she could double check that all of my requirements were met before graduation. I suppose, if I didn't pass a class, then I would've had to come back the following semester, but otherwise, you walked your last semester.

HogansHeroes said:
I had to apply for graduation the semester before I graduated. After the register's office approved it, I had to meet with my adviser before registering for my last semester of class, so she could double check that all of my requirements were met before graduation. I suppose, if I didn't pass a class, then I would've had to come back the following semester, but otherwise, you walked your last semester.
We had to do the same, except that there was only one graduation ceremony per year--like high school--so if you were expected to graduate in spring or the following winter, you walked that spring. The largest of our state schools in Washington has a winter ceremony, but the others don't. I think that's pretty common. Perhaps the OP's school has multiple ceremonies, though, in which case I guess I can understand what happened--as long as there was significant doubt that the requirements would be met. Otherwise... Lame teacher!

congratulations on graduating!

I would have skipped my own graduation ceremony if I was allowed to. They are highly overrated. You got the little piece of paper, that's all that matters.

Hooray and congratulations. Shortly before I was to graduate, I was called into the Vice-President's office and he asked me if I was graduating. I said yes, as far as I know. He said, "Good. Then you can get the hell out of my hair!" I had helped put our school on strike in 1970. At the beginning of the semester they made me move off campus because they said I was a danger to the entire student body. That's what happened in 1969-70 when they thought you were gay. Fun, huh. I did process and receive my degree, so there was that I suppose.

KittyninjaW said:
Business, and thanks.

I graduate with a bachelors in business in December, but I attended the ceremony last May because I still had a internship left and they don't have a winter ceremony. The ceremony was in the 30's-40's and flurrying at times, and for some reason they decided to do it outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back