progress of going out in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a AB/DL for years and have no fear of wearing diapers in public. It's even fun to shop for diapers while padded. You can start out dry and come home wet wearing cloth diapers and plastic baby pants or any of a variety of disposable diapers. You can even enjoy shopping with a full load (oatmeal). Just relax and no one notices.

I got half tape up when my Co worker pop in the other stall. I was mofied to finish taping. It made to much noise. So I end up. Pulling up pants and hope it holds it. Nope. Left side diaper. I hope he doesn't. Say things. I feel shame and guilty. I still don't. Like guys around which. Makes it uncomfortable.

Well he didn't. Say a word. But I am finding there are good days and bad days. To wear diaper especial. When one work like. To hit your butt and lucky no diaper. I will keep working. Oh. Am changing diaper like a few goes to ensure my uti does get worse

makena43 said:
Well he didn't. Say a word. But I am finding there are good days and bad days. To wear diaper especial. When one work like. To hit your butt and lucky no diaper. I will keep working. Oh. Am changing diaper like a few goes to ensure my uti does get worse

That's good. It's possible your coworker never put 2 and 2 together, and just didn't realise it. It's also possible he did, and has been respectful of your privacy.

Heck, I once had a coworker look directly at a diaper I had put on the counter in our bathrooms hc stall (he need some tp under the sink and I hadn't closed the door to the stall yet). Anyways, I later tested him on it, discretely, and he had no idea I was diapered or incontinent. I also asked another coworker who does know I am, and he hadn't heard any rumors about it either.

This just goes to show how little some people recognize, even if they are looking right at it. And speaking of this, have you ever heard of the "gorrilla test" (or selective attention test). Look it up on youtube.

No i have. Not. Can you get fired if one of your boss. See that you are wear a diaper

makena43 said:
No i have. Not. Can you get fired if one of your boss. See that you are wear a diaper

No. The ADA has laws to prevent this from happening. Well, actually you could get fired, but then you'd have a pretty good lawsuit and could sue them for quite a lot.

so basicly just don't wear a diaper if you see the grocery manger around . plain and sample

makena43 said:
so basicly just don't wear a diaper if you see the grocery manger around . plain and sample

What? No. Just wear your diaper regardless of who is around you. If you need them, you need them and should be wearing one. Plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Strictly from a legal standpoint, paraphillic infinalism (more commonly known as being a diaper lover) is recognised and classified as a mental disorder. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a set of laws which prevents discrimination against anyone with a disorder or disability.

If you wear a diaper to work because you're a DL, and get fired for it, then you can sue your employer for violating the ADA. This is because, by law, they are not allowed to fire you for needing a diaper. This goes for both wearing as a DL and for actual incontinence regardless.

Wow thank you Simo

I've been wearing a pullup every night and staying dry, then a prefold cloth diaper and plastic pants under my trousers every day. I've been wearing 24/7 for several weeks and am not self conscious at all about being out in the world wearing a diaper. I keep my shirt tail out and I don't wet myself unless I know I'm going to get home in time to change in privacy. I use a toilet for BMs unless I have an accident which is rare but not unheard of.

I. Use condfy dry diaper. But no way I can work in them so I use for relaxing eating. Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back