Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
If you're wearing outside do you take a diaper bag with you? And what sort of things do you keep in there?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I'll use a large purse. I'll pack an extra diaper or two and some baby wipes. That's about it as I'm not going to use my bottle or pacifier in public

I don't have any :( I am new to this and want to buy some drynites and tena maxi slips.

That's ok, diaper bags really aren't necessary. I've been incontinent for 20+ years, so I should know. Well, for urinary only anyways.

For going out, I keep a couple of diapers in my car. When I need to change I just take it in hand to the nearest restroom and change. Easy.

Unless you're currently treating a rash, you do not need cream and powder for every single change. I do use them at home, but for at work or out running around I do not bother with them.

I don't have any of those problems, but I hope that you can manage them well. What kind of diapers do you Use?

I keep my diapers in a separate nylon bag in my backpack. Usually 2 or 3 diapers, Huggies wipes and Desitin or some other barrier cream.

backpack with diapers and wipes padlock for my locker at work

What type of diapers?

dlnz said:
What type of diapers?

depends briefs with tabs usually, or attends poly either with or without waist band, or ocassionally tena extras.

I have a Hello Kitty diaper bag for outside excursions and its just a copy of the contents of things I keep at home. Spare diapers, rash cream, powder, wipes, a bottle or sippy, and a random baby toy or five. d:

I keep a diaper bag in the trunk of my car. Always have at least 3 spare disposables, a pair of snap-on plastic pants, wipes (for the occasional messy accident), a small container of powder and a few plastic bags for used diapers. It is usually enough to get me through the rest of the day if I plan to be home that night.

I only take a bag if I'm going to be out for more than three or four hours, or if I will be drinking alcohol.

I carry 2-3 spare catheters, one diaper, a couple of disposal bags and a small bottle of hand sanitiser (for when I use a cath).
If I'm staying somewhere overnight, I carry 5 catheters, three diapers. I will also bring powder and wipes.

A large pouch that I can stuff 3x attends slip active into is what I carry every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back