Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Something I've noticed is that if I wear padding to bed and wake up and wet it during the night, or first thing in the morning, it just feels better than a diaper used during the day. Wetter, warmer, squishier, probably more arousing, just all around a more sensual, pleasant experience. (Although it also seems like it starts feeling icky eventually.) Could it have something to do with the properties of overnight wee, being more concentrated? Or is it just my imagination?

it gets more concentrated sometimes.

I put my diaper on at around 10pm. I usually wet it a few times before I go to bed, which is fine since its an endless void of a sponge. I usually take it off at around noon to 1, since my people get home at around 2.
I do like that I wet it before I go to bed, feels better, much more babyish, as I don't wet without being awake.

I'm agree with MickeyM. A bit (or more than a bit) wet before bed is a must for me, and if I wet some more during the night I'm happy because I also like the overnight diaper 'feel' much more than I do a wet one during the day (I wonder if that is common if others would like to add their 2 cents) I think it's the concentration thingy, and I think the smell of an 'older' diaper is definitely more arousing until it becomes, like you say, icky. I'm pretty sure that our minds registers the odour before it 'smells' it and that probably arouses something in the wearer. There could also be a change in the texture of the padding used in disposables that makes it feel better on the skin - the 'squishy' you refer to and which is so good. I have noticed that a full Prevail belted shield (which I use during the day because it's an easy change I drink lots of tea & coffeee) had much better 'squishy' when I wore them overnight than the Molicare and other slips that I wear now do. Indeed, my first Gary Terry Pant lined with plastic arrived today and I'm going to try that over a Prevail for night time because I just love the feel of a full Prevail whereas a full slip does nothing much for me.

EDIT: Of course the Prevail has more squishy. The much improved elastic straps that I make because the straps that come with them are useless keeps the diaper held close to the skin even when it is completely full which makes for extra good 'squishy' effect. No wonder I like Prevails so much. Quick change with extra squishy. Now if only I could boost their holding capacity by... 500%!

Really, they should teach us this stuff in junior school. Either that or have Diaper Summer School. No canoeing or archery... just diaper appreciation courses, and advanced diapering techniques.

Actually you're just giving the diaper more time to wick the pee around. The sap is able to absorb more this way. Plus, lying down allows the diaper to absorb the pee in a spread out sort of fashion, I stead of mostly just between the legs. So yes it will end up being more spread out and squishy in the morning.

I really LOVE feeling my night diaper when I wake up. It us usually really full, evenly spread out as mentioned and so warm :)

Slomo said:
Actually you're just giving the diaper more time to wick the pee around. The sap is able to absorb more this way. Plus, lying down allows the diaper to absorb the pee in a spread out sort of fashion, I stead of mostly just between the legs. So yes it will end up being more spread out and squishy in the morning.

But to me it feels good immediately after wetting, not hours later in the morning.

Note said:
Eh, an arm full of plushies and a bottle beats a diaper in any state any day of the week.

"why choose, why not both?" ;)

@ Kimba: it probably means you are into uro-phillia you know what I am saying and it can be apart of having a diaper fetish ( meaning being a uro-philliac) of course you probably already know this but I am just reassuring.

and yes nice warm freshly peed in diapers do feel great!!! but so does the feeling of a diaper that is slippery gooey (tmi I know but that is the best I can describe it right now) when it has been wet overnight especially if you have a baby diaper stuffer in your regular adult sized diaper the baby diaper just feels so great!! For some odd reason but that's just me.

I love that feeling of waking up wet, I actually feel accomplished, and I love that bulk feeling that's under my butt / back side, when I wet during the day, everything pretty much stays up front

I love drinking a few tall glasses before bed and waking up in the middle of the night bursting and just letting it out and fall back asleep.

I love wetting my diaper at night in bed. Sometimes I wet before I go to sleep. Other times, I wet my diaper while asleep. I think I wet my diaper 3 times last night in my sleep. Yes, wierdly enough, waking up in a soaked diaper (and dry sheets!) feels really good.

I agree nothing beats the feel of a warm soggy diaper first thing in the morning.

xolyshaxo said:
I agree nothing beats the feel of a warm soggy diaper first thing in the morning.

nobodyknows said:
To be a diaper feels the best at night when it's freshly wet and warm.

Yup yup. :thumbsup:

To me, wetting your diaper right before you're ready to go to sleep is so very babyish, like when you were little in your crib at night. It's the idea of bed wetting and that makes me feel little. I go to bed diapered six nights out of the week. Often I'll have diaper dreams because I am diapered and sometimes I'll dream about peeing which is what is probably happening back in the real world of sleep. You can't do that when you're awake.

I too wet before going to bed. I have not been able to go while sleeping, so I always wake up first and try to let go when in bed. I think the more absorbent the diaper (higher capacity), the more it needs to be wet before betting that great squishy feel. So for me, I try to get a wetting or two before going to bed if I want the best experience without having to add warm water later on.
I also think the feeling in bed is nicer as it is warmer. Plus there is no pressure if out and about worrying about a leak or if you are overally noticeable as the diaper swells in your clothing. It just feels more comfortable in bed, both physically and psychologically.

I use a footed sleeper and love the looks for how much it has grown after a full nights use. And the feeling is amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back